Women: Are breasts really an erogenous zone?

I am a woman who hates boob play.

I have never liked it and was really concerned about how breastfeeding would go for me. The feeding was fine, but I still get no pleasure from any attention to my breasts.

My husband is a breast man though so whenever he goes for a boob I generally just lie back and wait for him to move on.

They aren’t??? :wink: Funny you should say that. With one lover her pretty high-level side of the conversation while lying on the bed would instantly go to something like kkzzzbzzrrkkpp… as soon as I started fiddling with her nipples.

Yup, just the same as the National Lampoon photo-funnies cartoon several years back, if any of you remember that one.

- “Jack”

I like boob-play from my hubby, and I’ve had to train him to be far more rough with my nipples. I also like other girl’s boobs.

I cannot get my hubby to use the nipple clamps, because he’s afraid my nipples will get “all stretched out” (?!!?)

Total erogenous zone, and more so as I get older. :wink: While nursing, though, not so much, especially when the baby is tiny and there’s so much going on down there I pretty much wanted them left alone when they weren’t in service.

Now, though, I’m more or less like corkboard’s wife, only more often.

This was pretty much my reaction, too!

Sadly, they aren’t an erogenous zone for me. Unless my partner is bitey I really can’t feel much of anything. Frankly my partner is more turned on by playing with my breasts.

Protip: If you suck on my breasts so damn much that they’re bruised and sore the next day, you will not be getting an invitation back underneath my clothes anytime soon.

Seriously. A little is good. A LOT just fucking hurts.

Who is doing this?! :eek:

I can’t really feel my breasts all that well. There are certain moments where things are far enough along that I can feel well enough to consider it pleasurable, but generally speaking, there are a lot more fun places for me to be touched than the boobal region.

Is it such an unorthodox idea to actually say the words “Hey, that’s not really doin’ it for me.”, let alone “Hey, that hurts!”? I mean, if you realized later that something you were doing not only didn’t arouse, but actually annoyed or hurt someone you were having sex with, wouldn’t you be pissed that they didn’t SAY SOMETHING?

I can’t bring myself to say the words, “that’s not really working,”* but I will gently move the hands (or head) to a more fun zone. Anyone who’s not a total idiot understands what I’m not saying, and I haven’t slept with a total idiot in years.

That being said, the answer to the OP is, “it depends”. Depends on the partner, depends on the time of month, depends on my mood. I’ve had times when they’re completely totally numb, and times when I’ve orgasmed through breast stimulation alone.

If I moan, you’re doin’ it right. If I don’t, follow my hand and try something else!
*I will say “ow”. If it really hurts, I’ll say “owowoOW!” and if it really, really hurts, I’ll shriek, scuttle to the other side of the bed and give you a dirty look.

I’d be annoyed, yeah. It’s not hard to speak up so we can both move on to things that are fun.

yes, I like my nipples played with.

But I have one that’s shy and one that’s not. Sometimes guys just focus on the one that requires less work - and then it starts to get sore because it’s overused. But I tend to have a more orgasmic reaction with the shy one when it’s paid attention to.

And yes, it’s all about the way you handle them - if you just grab, rub and twist willy-nilly, I’ll have to judo kick you out of bed and give you a t-shirt, because your trip to funland is over.

It’s really not awkward at all. Last time the nipplage was a bit more aggressive than I’d have preferred, I recoiled a little instinctively and said, “Ouch,” he said sorry, then proceeded gently. Everybody walked away happy.

No, not really. It’s not unpleasant but it does nothing for me.

My gf isn’t into it. For her, it’s A-spot all the way. But she does like to have her breasts kissed.

Hey, you asked!

For me, they’re not. I mean, it’s not like we assume that all men feel that their nipples are errogenous. Why would it be the same for all women?

Some of these posts are making my nipples hurt. :eek:

My nipples are extra superduper sensitive- breastfeeding was too painful for me. Hell, I can’t even get in the shower facing forward. So no, you leave my nipples alone, thankyouverymuch. However, the rest of my breasts still exist and would, indeed, enjoy the attention, so I get frustrated with those who think only of the nipple, and if that’s not happening, which it isn’t, move on.

Yes- easiest poll ever. I could probably come from some sucking/touching action alone.

That describes my wife to a T. FWIW, she breastfed three children, although for under a year each. But it has become more important the older she gets. And I appreciate generous breasts (which she has).