5 Hottest Celebrities When You Were 16 to 25?

Title says it all…just state your gender, straight/gay/other, and the first 5 celebs that come to mind that you thought were the shit from when you were, say, 16 years old up until 25 or so (or currently if you fall into the age range).

I’ll start…

Straight Male, 45

Kelly Preston
Robin Wright
Carol Alt
Rachel Hunter
Shannon Tweed

gay male. it is so long ago. and when i say the 70s, i mean it. i was turned 16 in 1970.

Eric Estrada
Gil Gerard
Jimmy Conners
Ken Norton
Steven Tyler

I’ll be 25 in a week. This is in order from most resent, hitting the high notes.

1. Robert Downey Jr.
  2. Jensen Ackles
  3. Hugh Laurie
  4. Jude Law
  5. Half the cast of Lord of the Rings.

I can probably tell you better from my early adolescent years (13-15) than I can from 16-25, but I’ll do my best. Let’s see, that would be 1991 - 2000.

1. Laetitia Casta. My goodness, this woman is (physically) perfect in every conceivable way.

2. Angelina Jolie - Yeah, she’s full of teh crazy, but you know what they say about crazy girls. Her circa the Tomb Raider years is just about right.

3. Thora Birch - While I did/do like the aesthetic appeal of her co-star Scarlett Johansson in Ghost World, it was always Thora that made it into my fantasies. Whatever happened to her?

4. Carrie Brownstein - of Sleater-Kinney. Yes, I know she’s not interested in men, but I had the biggest crush on her. Something about assertive, punky women with guitars gets me going. And how can you not love that smile?

5. Heather Graham - I don’t think much explanation is needed here.

Straight male, 42. Stretching the timeline to me being less than 16, and there’s probably nothing in my list older than me being 16. The age when real girls became the fount of crush-things.

1. Debbie Harry - just impossibly beautiful and cool
  2. Jodie Foster - Candleshoe and Bugsy Malone. Bit earlier than Debbie (I think, maybe not) just wanted her to be my best friend. Still do.
  3. Yelena Davydova - 1980 Moscow Olympics gymnast. Having just looked her up on wiki she was 7 years older than me! Well done Soviet-era drug programmes, I guess.
  4. Catherine Bach in the Dukes of Hazzard. Well.
  5. Erin Grey in Buck Rogers.

Thanks for conveying what I was looking for…yes, feel free to adjust the time/age to capture the pinnacle of your “Pictures Of Lily” years. Great stuff so far; thanks folks!

Gay Male 46

I’d say

Erik Estrada
John Schneider
Geroge Michael
Gregory Harrison
Robert Hays (Not really but I thought he was so hot, but he’s really not) :slight_smile:

Gay male and that would be 1983-1992 for me. First five to come to mind that I thought were gorgeous were Tom Cruise, George Michael (1984+), Lorenzo Lamas, Don Johnson, and Rob Lowe.

For me that would be from 1998-2007. I’ve never been into the Hot Celebrity of the Day type people, so the actors I thought were most attractive wouldn’t really thought of as such by most people (and in one case was actually dead!) So that said, my top five from that time period, in chronological order:

1. Anthony Perkins
  2. Anthony Hopkins
  3. Kevin Spacey
  4. Hugo Weaving
  5. David Tennant
    So, uh, yeah. Some non-traditional picks there!

Dolley Madison
Marie Antoinette

I’m a 40 year old straight male.

From 1986 - 1995:

Debbie Gibson
Nicole Eggert
Andrea Barber (I know, I’m weird)
Christina Applegate
Jennie Garth

I notice that there are no movie stars in my list. I can’t recall any that rang my bell during that era, though there were probably a couple (Demi Moore and Michelle Pfeiffer, I suppose).

Oh, here’s an obscure one I really liked but seems to have vanished: Moira Kelly.

nice.

I can’t for the life of me remember who was supposed to be hot when I was 16. I think maybe John Travolta?

I am also 40, and was always spouting off about how hott Moira Kelly was…

I would add Jane Leeves and Stephanie Zimbalist to my list of the most stunning women around when I was younger, although neither woman was ever really noted for being a sex symbol.

I’m going to be 16-25 for another month.

1 Angelina Jolie
2 Jessica Alba
3 Christina Hendricks
4 Beyonce
5 Linday Lohan. She went from a child, to a gorgeous teen/young adult, to a complete mess in that period of my life. Back around the time of Mean Girls, when she was a redhead and sober, she was very beautiful.

I’m going to be 30 next week, so this would be adding at least three years to the low side, but having said that, when I read the title, the first person that popped into my head was Tiffani Amber Thiessen as Kelly Kapowski and the second person I thought of was Christina Applegate, but more towards the end of her run as Kelly Bundy. She was a little to skanky/hair band groupie (which, I’ll admit was exactly the look I think they were going for) looking for me for me at the beginning, but looked much better as she got in to her 20’s.

This is supposed to be who I’m attracted to, right, not the widely-accepted big hotties who everybody likes?

Anyway I’m 20 now, gay male who would turn straight for certain female celebrities.

Robbie Williams, Eminem, Christopher Meloni, Jake Gyllenhaal, Madonna.

Gay male, 41 (1985 - 94 for me)

1. Patrick Swayze
  2. Morrisey
  3. Sting
  4. Bruce Springsteen
  5. Harrison Ford

Other “hunks” from the era: Tom Cruise (who I always thought seemed strangely sex-less), Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone (why I could never figure out - he was repulsive IMO), Mark Harmon (from “St. Elsewhere”), Harry Hamlin (“Clash of the Titans” / “L.A. Law”), Woody Harrelson, the lead singer from the Cure (blanking out his name right now), Kurt Cobain, River Phoenix (a little young but still a cutie.)

Straight female, would have been late 80s:

Johnny Depp
George Michael
Rob Lowe
Andrew McCarthy
James Spader

Lesbian, 37. Between 1990 and 1998 they brought teh hot:

Gillian Anderson
Helen Hunt
Jodie Foster
Cate Blanchett
Angelina Jolie