Where's this song (or 'Things you can't Google')

There’s not many things you can’t find with Google these days. For example Sucky Boone. I know her because I’ve read the book but AFAICT Google won’t say much more than that.

But what I’d really like is a link to a song that was getting a lot of airplay right before I left Dallas. I think it was called “Still Talkin’” by Sam Oaks, AKA as the ‘Blah Blah Blah Somethin’ Somethin’ Somethin’ song. I mean this song was getting a lot of airplay in a major city and now I can’t find - not only a recent mention (the latest being about 2005) - but not a single MP3 file. Just weird. Of course my search skills suck donkey balls… but still. Any help greatly appreciated.

ETA:I found this.

Bump.

Well, we could just focus on the ‘Things you can’t Google’ part of the thread title…

I tried googling **“That girl I was talking to at Terry Andre Beach in the Summer of '71”. **No go.

Same for **“Why did I walk down to Herbst’s Drug Store in my Superman pajamas when I was five?”… **

What year would that be?

Try these links and see if they help you out.

Hmm…This is kind of a toughie. From digging through those links, it appears that the song was released as a single. Allmusic.com doesn’t seem to have a record of it. None of the usual places have it available for download. Interesting.

It appears to me that the single that got radio play came from this source. Perhaps you can email them to find out more.

ETA: Is it the same song as this one?