Is there a good website to report road rage incidents?

I had someone throw a wrench through my window on Rte 1 just north of Dover, Delaware on the 5th of July.

I didn’t get a license plate because the guy was behind me and I originally thought the window was shot out so I wasn’t interested in a closer look.

I’m hoping I can make a post and somebody may have seen something. I haven’t heard anything from the police if someone called about it.

He may have thought I cut him off (which I don’t think I did because I saw him as I changed lanes and he was a few car lengths behind me) but he pulled next to me and starting swerving into my lane like he wanted to force me off the road (I did give him the finger at this point) and then he or (someone in the truck) threw the tool through the window and then slowed down and got off the highway at the next exit.

Maybe he doesn’t like heavy beach traffic and doesn’t care that the wrench could have bounced off my car and gone through the windshield of the car behind me.

IANALawyer; IANALEO; My advice is to report it to the police. The person who threw the wrench through your car’s window may be suspected of perpetrating similar outrages upon other motorists. There may be usable fingerprints on the wrench which may lead the police to the perp. There may also be CCTV footage of the area they can review.

Best of luck.

I think they already reported it to the police and are wanting a site to post their story and ask for any witnesses to come forward. There are some sections of Craigslist that may be useful, but I’d be surprised if there are any sites just for this.