Really cool logos

Today I saw the coolest COEXIST Bumper Sticker.

Let’s link to some other really cool logos

I like this one by Southern California Edison.

This one is rather amusing.

I still like this one.

I’ll be the first to jump in and mention the famous Spartan Golf club logo: greek-style helmet/man swinging golf club.
ninja edit: and let’s not forget the FedEx arrow, which everyone has heard of by now but I still wanted to be the first to mention.

I love the Spartan golf logo!

Similar to the FedEx, we have a show called One to One with a fairly simple logo but the same kind of cleverness. One to One.

I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ve always appreciated the old Northwestern Airlines logo, because it’s an “N”, it’s a “W”, and it’s an compass arrow that points north-west.

Their new one destroyed it.

That Spartan Golf Club is fantastic.

I think the Chernin Entertainmentlogo is not only cool looking, it’s wonderfully creative.

ACME Bookbinding. It took me a while to figure out what was missing. Kind of hard to do when the truck bearing the logo don’t stick around for long.

Nope. Don’t see it. Are you referring to the potential “FCUK” in the alphabet? A stretch. What’s missing?

There are five rows of five letters each, for an alphabet of twenty five letters. Which one is missing?

I like the Sony VAIO logo. The VA looks like an analog sine wave and the IO looks like binary symbols. So the brand sort of represents the intersection of digital and analog.

Second row essentially has six; the kerning is tighter and the I and J are narrow. There’s room for the H even though it’s not seen behind the book.

Yep. It took me a while to figure that out, though.

I’m not getting the book binding one, either.

That’s what I’m coming up with as well. It would have to be H or I, but you can see the I and there’s plenty of space of an H.

Is there some significance to the “missing” H?

If there is, I don’t know it. I think they just wanted everything to line up in neat columns, and found a clever way to do it.

Totally hawt.

I always liked the arrow here