Buffalo Wild Wings Tablegating song

The radio spot for Buffalo Wild Wings (AKA BW3’s) with the Tablegating song gets me every time. If you haven’t heard it, it is sung to the tune of I’ve Got a Golden Ticket (From Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) and is really funny, not to mention catchy. I think it includes the line ‘pouring beer into my face’ and doesn’t mention the sponsor until the spoken copy at the end. Can anyone help me find the lyrics or, better, a recording?

This appears to be part of an ongoing Tablegating campaign but until I was hunting around for lyrics, I hadn’t seen or heard any of the other ads.

For the record, even though I’m a little snobbish when it comes to restaurants, I’m a fan of this place. I used to go on Tuesdays for the 10¢ wing special when I first started at college in downtown Milwaukee. They’re now 45¢ but I visit every month or two. The Blazin’ sauce really rings my bell, it is perfect for this chili-head: hot, cuticle-hurtin’, pant-inducing, contact-lens-ruining, lip-swelling wings. Blazin’ sauce has got to be about the spiciest food available to a nationally advertised mass market. I’m also partial to the Caribbean Jerk sauce.

Similar experience. They also had the trivia network with the little terminals. I also braved the Blazin though it ate my lunch every time. You’d wash your hands when you were done, again when you got home, take a shower, then go to take out your contacts and yeeoowwwch. Also wanted to wash your hands really well before, visiting the urinal. I’d be pouring sweat with my eyes tearing up by the second wing. Even the Wild is pretty punitive.

Here too. I started the habit slowly, going once a week with the Wife. Now, about 6 years later the one I frequent sees me at least 3-4 times a week, either for lunch or a quick after work visit. A good number of the servers there are FB friends, and once I was even introduced to a trainee by her trainer.

"This is CatMan, you’ll see him a lot. Tall Heinie, water w/ a slice of lime. Sometimes he eats, sometimes not… "

I went last night for some wings.
The wings were great, the NTN/Buzztime was disappointing.
I had two game consoles fail without warning in the middle of a trivia game.

AKA BUMP