Steophan, your seat is now ready.

Steophan, you are a sanctimonious TWIT!

This is the first time I’ve ever started a thread in the Pit.
No, that doesn’t sound quite right.
Let’s try this…

This is the first time that I’ve been compelled so strongly, to flame someone. (There, that sounds much better.)

After reading your postings in this thread… http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=628218
I just could not resist it.

I feel like it’s poor etiquette to stop here, but I’m afraid that something much more important has come up.
Rest assured that I will be back ASAP, to expand upon my indignation.

[gets popcorn]

[pulls up comfy chair]

Needs more cowbell.

The most recent posts from him in that thread appear to be about two months old…

It’s been over half an hour. ASAP ain’t what it used to be.

This pittus interruptus thread should be Pitted.

His rage burns with the fury of a stubbed-out cigarette butt.

Seriously - all the stupid stuff that gets said on this board and this is the most pitworthy thing he could find?

Fuck. I spent entirely too much time reading that crappy thread and still have no idea what Steophan posted.

OP, can you be a little more specific?

I searched the thread for Steophan’s posts.
Over two months ago, he stated that he didn’t mind people throwing cigarette butts out of car windows.

Ooh. Horrible.

OK, now I understand. The OP was so overtaken by revulsion that he was compelled to go outside and pick up every cigarette butt he could find.

Well, that was disappointing. I made coffee and everything ready to sit down, and now I’m gonna have to find something else to do while I drink it.

JBDivmistr, you are not a very interesting person.

Feel free to make it the only time, 'cause you kinda suck at it.

I didn’t participate in that thread, because the subject had “internet toughguy” written all over it. Now we have JBDivmstr pitting Steophan for a post made two months ago questioning the wisdom of throwing lit cigarettes at people. Pathetic.

Bad example, indeed.

I’ve got half a mind to pit the OP for making me read that boring fucking thread. Quote, you bastard!

With threads like this, it oughtta be your last too.

If it makes you feel better Steophan, I think you’re a dipshit.

Glad to help

Lousy pit thread but I gotta go with B-Dog here - Steophan’s posts in music threads are typically full of :smack: - never enough to warrant a Pitting, but good for a laugh.

Fascinating. A crowd-sourced pit thread.

Maybe the big delay is that he’s still busy formatting the post. Do you know how long it must take JBDivmstr to produce posts like this one?