What is your favorite sport?

This is not about participation, but about watching or following stats / standings. What is your favorite?

ETA : Apologies if I missed a major sport, but I think I picked the top ten worldwide

Joe

No option for women’s beach volleyball?

or Lingerie Football?

Or foxy boxing?

Other - MMA.

Ogoooaaash… :rolleyes:

Baseball-Other: Cross-country though it’s rare to find any broadcast or online coverage.

OH! The good ol’ Hockey game, is the best game you can name.
And the best game you can name, is the good ol’ Hockey game.

Baseball

Tennis is the only sport I follow. I’d follow World Rally Championship driving, but USA coverage sucks.

baseball, baseball, baseball.

Well, there was only one sport on your list, so I voted for it: Baseball. :stuck_out_tongue:

I went to this to vote for American Football (or Gridiron).
Baseball is my first ‘love’, but as a wargamer, Football is a lot of fun.

I realize that baseball probably is the best sport for tracking stats but I voted for hockey, which I would much rather watch than baseball.

Baseball/American Football is a toss up for me. I like them both for different reasons. I am probably more emotionally invested in Football, but I follow baseball more closely.

Absolutely baseball, with soccer and hockey coming in second and third. Then probably college basketball and pro football.

If two peopel are not trying to knock each other out, I don’t watch it.

It’s easily baseball for me. After 60 votes baseball is tied with American football, which is somewhat surprising to me. I thought football might edge it out. Even more surprisingly, not a single doper loves basketball the most so far. Basketball and football would be in a close race for my personal 2nd favorite sport.

Based on what appears to be an overwhelming Baseball and Football runaway, I would suggest a follow-up poll or two to break those categories down to Pro, College, High School, Peewee, and other such sub-categories.

Just a thought.

Tennis/badminton.