I'm having a baby

Or rather, my wife is, after years of trying and heartbreak. She’s five months along and due in November.

Baby

3D Baby

Congratulations!!! So so happy for you and your wife. Congrats congrats congrats. She’s a cutie already!

Congratulations :slight_smile: What’s her name going to be?

Thanks so much. It’s freaky how much a baby in utero can look like her mom: Mom and baby, same nose and cheeks.

Leo, after her mom’s great grandmother.

… I probably should not point out that my first thought was “deep fried or roasted?”

Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of one baby, hopefully healthy and most definitely uncooked :slight_smile:

Congratulations! To you and tesseract as well. I had a baby 10 weeks ago and she is so cute. Those 3D ultrasounds are really accurate and fun to watch.

Congratulations! What a cute little hand :slight_smile:

Aww, congratulations!

Congratulations! And don’t worry about all that nonsense in the other thread. We parents like to kvetch :). It really is wonderful.

That is marvelous news. Congratulations to both of you.

New babies. <dawwwww>

Congratulations!!

Congrats! Dad-hood is literally the best thing I’ve ever done, and I wasn’t even that much of a fan of babies or toddlers before mine arrived. I expect you’ll find the same.

Congrats on your little baby arm! And the rest of her, too!

Thank god you are having a 3D baby. I hear 2D babys are hard to raise. They keep slipping out of the crib.

Yeah, but the 3d ones are really blurry if you lose the glasses. :smiley:

Congratulations!

Best wishes to both of you.

Congratulations! I always love to hear that someone is successful after trying a long time.

However, can we talk about* this*?

:smiley:

Agreed!

pravnik, all the best to you and your new family! Congrats!!