More details behind the "Berzerk" death of 1981??

I’m referring to Jeff Dailey, the alleged 18-year-old who allegedly died of a massive heart attack after scoring 16,660 on the arcade version of Berzerk. It just seems…suspicious…that there are so many details that seem to be unknown, and the “666” in the score seems contrived to make it a creepy coincidence…

What we don’t know:

• What’s the exact date? All I could find was January 1981.
  • Where?? Only thing I could find was that supposedly Dailey was good friends with Peter Burkowski, who by coincidence died of a heart attack on April 3, 1982, shortly after reaching a high score on…Berzerk!..at Friar Tuck’s Arcade in Calumet City, Illinois; which leads me to assume that if these two indeed were good friends, then more than likely, Dailey was from the Chicago area.

It just seems the stuff of urban legends…at least the Burkowski story does sound a bit more plausible, with supporting details…

Wikipedia mentions Dailey’s death and cites Berzerk, Arcade Video game by Stern Electronics, Inc. (1980)

I was hoping for a Snopes article. Couldn’t find a proper news item. The hits I found all agreed that Jeff Dailey was the first videogame fatality, he was playing Berzerk, and that he had a particular score, but nothing else.

Here is a bit more from the link above.