What is Elmer J. Fudd's middle name?

Was he ever given one, poor fellow?

Javier.

Jesus.

Jay

Well, you can call Jay, or you can call him J., or you can call him E.J., or you can call him EJF…

But you doesn’t hasta call him “Elmer.”

From what I’ve been able to find, he only had the middle initial ‘J’. But one site I’ve found claims that the middle name ‘Julius’ was ‘rarely used’.

“Frizgerald”. The Fudd’s have never been great spellers.

Moved to Cafe Society.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator

/end thread -

And while we’re at it, were middle names ever given for Rocket J. Squirrel and Bullwinkle J. Moose?

They stood for “Jay”, after their creator, Jay Ward.

And Homer Jay Simpson’s middle name is a tip of the hat to these.

Jehoshaphat

Dunno but I can tell you he was a millionaire who owned a mansion and yacht.

as in Jumpin Jehoshaphat of the Yosemite Sam clan?

Fwedewick.

Edit: That went completely wrong, but I decided to keep it for its surreal effect.

But his son Bart’s middle name is Jojo.

Judd

Are you sure? I thought the middle initial J was the “reference to Jay Ward”, and their middle names were never used (or, for all we know, “J” is Bullwinkle’s full middle name).

Note that it has never been used on the show. Apparently, one day, at a script reading, Nancy Cartwright (the voice of Bart) asked Matt Groening what Bart’s middle name was; Matt asked Nancy what she thought it should be, she said “Jojo”, and Groening replied something like, “Then that’s what it is.”

An answer to a trivia question I once read gave Micky Mouse’s middle name as Aloysius. With the advent oth Internet I’ve been unable to confirm.