How To Get Rid of PCH mail???

OK. The title says it all.

How do I get off the PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE mailing list?

I am desperate. Their stuff is junk; the chances of getting a “win” are nil; I hate their guts.

Any recommendations welcome. Thank you.

They’re not useless. You could always take one of their very reasonable offers for a magazine subscription.

And I think the chances are better than for winning the lottery.

I don’t know how to stop junk mail, but my path from the mailbox to the house goes right past my recycling bin. Easy-peasy.

Ya gotta be Zen about junk mail - you can’t fight it…

From About.com, the first google hit for “how to stop pch mail”:

What Do I Do to Stop Receiving PCH Mailings?

If you or a relative are receiving too much mail from PCH, contact their customer service department at 1-877-3SWEEPS (1-877-379-3377) Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The customer service department can reduce the number of mailings you receive, or they can remove your name from their mailing list altogether.

Yes. My girlfriend occasionally buys stuff from them, and their customer service is top notch, believe it or not. Those mailings are expensive, and PCH would be glad to take you off the list.

That being said, some of their Fuller cleaning products are awesome! They make a spray cleaner for plush animals that really does the job. AFAIK, PCH is the only place to get it.

Could you resell subscriptions? E.g. if PCH is quoting you $10 for a year of Important Stuff Quarterly you could hit up family and friends with offers to sell them a year’s subscription to Important Stuff Quarterly for $15 a year.

But, but…YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY WON 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 DOLLARS!!!

Move off the Pacific Coast Highway, you snooty bastard.