Sorority girl's warning letter to sisters goes viral - It's epic

This woman will either be in jail or running a major corporation the future.

I’ll give it a golf clap just for the nuclear heat and creativity.

What actress could read this letter and do it justice?

This is my favorite line

I beg to differ, I think that is exactly the way to get them to hang out with you…wink wink, nudge nudge :wink:

Should I *not *have a boner after reading that?

I like her. Too bad she’s stuck in such a lame sorority.

I kind of picture her as hyperventilating and having visibly throbbing veins across her temples while she wrote that. And probably spraying a fair amount of spittle across the monitor.

Looks like somebody saw Glengarry Glen Ross for the first time this week.

Joe Pesci would work for me.

Margaret Cho
Sarah Silverman
Betty White :smiley:

I saw someone suggest Parker Posey.

Here are some shots of her twitter; she’s a lot less likeable after you read them: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

BTW, I got that website from the comments on the site linked in the OP . . . so I don’t have any proof that it’s her

Jezebel has confirmed it’s her. It’s a shame she’s also a little racist and classist, because I thought it was an inspired rant. I think she really would cunt punt one of her sisters.

I pictured lots of hair flicking, genuine angst at how some people couldn’t see the universal truths she was writing about, and scenes from “Legally Blonde”

Jello shots are for closers.

This comment below the article is absolute gold:

There are no words… I bet her parents are proud of their investment in her education… :rolleyes:

I’m guessing that by now the national office of Delta Gamma will have had an awkward conversation with the chapter president, and the young lady who authored that lovely diatribe will be on Double Deep-Shit Suspension for a semester or two. If they’re lucky the chapter will escape sanction as long as National don’t find any other incriminating evidence.

I know who her twitter reminds me off, a young Ann Coulter!

I’d bet the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

I’ve known girls like this, and their parents are usually high-achieving, latchkey baby-making dicks.

Found this while looking for the sorority’s website.
http://dgumd.moonfruit.com/

I don’t know if it’s a recently created website or if it’s the real Maryland U DG website which has been improved by a third party to fit with the tone of the lady’s email. Be sure to listen to the song and click the links.

This broad is a real firecracker.

Yes, she has already played this role.