Oak's College Pick'em 2015

I just renewed the league and sent invites to everyone from last year. This game has a limit of 50 players, otherwise everyone is welcome to join. We’re using confidence point scoring, lowest week will be dropped, and we’re picking the AP Top 25 and SEC games.

League ID = 6233
Password = cecil

I guess that mean BobLibDem won’t be joining the league again!!

But you can count me in!

Beasley says, “War Eagle!”

Where?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that it’s at Yahoo.

I’m back
VOL in TX

Can the season just start already…

Week 1 picks are available. 24 games this week, and I’ve got two Upset Specials for you to start the season. Your Official Week 1 Upset Special is the surprisingly (at least to me) unranked Texas A&M over Arizona State. Your Bonus Upset Special is–probably unexpected given my known love of the SEC–Louisville shocks the world by downing Auburn.

There is still time to join and get those picks in before tomorrow…

I jumped in this morning as the FSU Women’s Football team. My upset, more like wishful thinking, is Texas over Notre Dame. If that happens, I’ll be listening to Chicago Sports Talk radio all day tomorrow and just laughing at the Notre Dame crybabies.

Did we intend to have both Confidence Points AND Spread?

This is new. I didn’t realize this when I made my choices.

Ack! No. I intended confidence only. Did I screw it up?

Dammit. I did screw it up, and there does not appear to be anyway to fix it. I’m sorry guys, I’ve screwed up the league for the whole year.

Looks like that’s the case. Oh well, I guess the new wrinkle might be extra fun, though. Not to worry.

So we’re picking against the spread?

Sure wish I knew that before making my picks!

:dubious:

Here too.

I actually don’t mind a spread-pick contest. I mean, so many games are gimmies straight up. (Ole Miss v. Tenn-Martin; Florida v. N. Mex. St.; I could go on and on). But when you have to figure in the spread–well, now that gets interesting!

I didn’t know either, but somehow I am leading!!

Go Georgia Tech

I don’t mind picking against the spread either. I just don’t like bringing a knife to a gunfight.:slight_smile:

Again, I had no idea the settings included both spread and confidence points until it was pointed out to me in this thread. I wanted only confidence points, but we’re stuck with both for this year. Sorry.