Another doper photo thread.

I love these thread! It’s great to put faces with names.

Last Saturday out on a boat.

Me with a girl who likes to go tanning

they haven’t yet made the camera that can survive taking my photo, which is odd as my daughter is such a cutie

Well, I’ve linked to it before, so what the hell.

This is me after Ivylad shaved my chemo affected scalp.

My current favorite.

Same day, no makeup.

Me, the wife and the Tower of London.

I’ve never participated in these threads before…I dunno why. Here I go, out on a limb.

I am the one on the left, with longer hair.

Also here I am with one of my best friends! She’s the brunette, I’m the blonde.

Wow. I’ve finally shared. sniff
:smiley:

I’m just gonna use the same photo I used on the last picture thread.

What can I say, I’m lazy.

I’m the mature looking fellow in the silver shirt singing my heart out and playing guitar. Kinda like the opposite of An Arky. Cool shot, by the way, AA

me

My last name is Ro not Ra

You’ve not noticed me in Mooresville because I have only lived here for a year and will be back in Virginia by Sunday.

In the Grand Canyon in May 2008.

I had to look for one of the few pictures I took of me during my recent road trip.

Hello.

Yay, I made the front page. This is cooler than finding my name in the phone book.

Anyway, This is me, This is me and my lovely wife, This is our wedding rings and These are our children.

Just kidding, we have way too many kids to post here. If we ever get a picture with all seven children, the four fish, the cat & four kittens, the bird, the frog and the dog in it I will post it.

Oh. My bad. :slinks off:

A recent pic of me at a wedding:

with my dad, but he’s cut out of the photo:

Here’s Lady Lacha & me in Cozumel last year.

Another of me by a rented Jeep.

My wife (the former CrazyCatLady and me at a Christmas party a couple of years ago.

Me as a ‘douchebag’ at a costume party.

Preparing for the impending zombie apocalypse.

About as normal a photo as you can ask for.

In the driveway.

I can vouch that this is exactly what bouv looks like in real life. :wink:

Here I am phoning in my voiceover part for a friend’s music project. (Sort of a Central Scrutinizer-type character–the bathtub location was chosen for added echo-y ambiance) Notice the heavy saturation and enlarged gut area.

http://picasaweb.google.com/yawndave/TheShoutingGrasshopper/photo#5103949011772956882

I threatened photos in the “board outage thread title chat room,” so here goes!

My & my boys in NYC for Xmas last year

Hubby & I on Xmas Eve

The infamous bikini picture

:cool:

SWMBO and me