Could a Person Jump Into Their Pants (While Holding Them)?

Too many people throwing stuff in there. :smiley:

D&R

Well, Barmy, I’d suggest it as a bet for the Drones’ Club. Oofy Prosser might take the challenge. Let us know how you get on.

Why not just hunt-at-will? Or a target?

I vaguely remember watching a documentary about the daily life in a fire department. Some of the firemen were on stand-by and they slept in a dormitory inside the fire department, but they kept their pants ready lying on the ground, with the pant legs tugged into their boots. It was explained that the firemen could literally jump into their pants and into their boots in one single move.

I remember a 1970s Reader’s Digest anecdote about a space station astronaut doing it without much thought and then realizing the significance.

Me too, i always sit and put both on at the same time. I never understood that expression or why it was so common. Also, putting pants on one leg at a time also means the pants will touch the ground. Ive been in maybe 2 rooms in my life where the pants wouldnt get dust, hair, water, or dirt from contact with the ground.

Nah. If you do it standing up, they usually do touch the ground, but I just tired it, and I was able to put on pants without them touching anything.

Sitting down, I find it harder to do both at once without the pants touching the ground. Usually I put one leg on, then the other, then stand up and pull up the pants.

A real man will hold the pants up and in the instant he lets go of them do a double backflip in the air and land his legs into them before they can hit the floor. That’s what I was always taught.