Doper Palikia will die soon.

I know it does precious little to ease your pain, but many of us here do empathize and sympathize. I think it’s very brave and loving of your mother to ask you to stay home. I think that the natural instinct is to want to be with the one’s you love in your final moments, but she was more concerned with your well-being then her own. She sounds like a great mom. You have my deepest sympathy.

Was she going to die anyway? I’m sorry to discuss such painful details, but I’m ignorant about the whole process.

My deepest sympathies for your loss. Seriously. Sending prayers/vibes/thoughts your way.

May whatever gods there be, be with you, your family and your mother during this painful time.

Sending supporting thoughts your way.

You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers.

I’m so sorry to read this news. Prayers and good thoughts headed your way.

GT

Darth Nader, I’m sorry for your troubles.
I lost my Mom to a brain tumor this year.

I’m very sorry, Darth. My condolences to you and yours. Please remember to take care of yourself.

Darth Nader, I’m so very sorry.

I’m very sorry for your loss. From her posts, she seemed like a nice person and she will be missed.

You and your mother are in my thoughts.

My sincere sympathies.

Perhaps she had reached the limit of her endurance, and chose to end this way rather than drawing it out longer? As you say, it’s a (relatively) painless way to go…

Not that I seek to explain or apologize. Yes, it was a selfish act, and normally I don’t approve of hastening death, but it sounds like her circumstances were not ordinary.

My sympathies - this cannot possibly be easy. Please, take care of yourself. And my condolences.

Nothing to add here, Darth Nader, but my sympathies. May you find what peace you can.

I’m sorry for your loss, Darth Nader.

I am so sorry for your loss. Although I have not yet lost my mother, I might as well have; I haven’t seen her in almost 20 years. There are various reasons for that, but it’s largely on her.

I do however know a bit about what it’s like to lose a relative to a wasting disease. My estranged mother’s mother, my maternal grandmother, passed away after a long bout with Alzheimer’s. That was hard to see. In time I am sure the pain will fade. Just remember her as she was and treasure those memories. There are a lot more of those than of her final days.

I’m so sorry. I lost my sister to liver cancer, so I know exactly what yellow colour you speak of. My support to everyone.

I’m so sorry for your loss, Darth Nader.

I’m sorry for your loss.

I understand your anger as well. Hopefully, in time you will come to understand her journey. In the meantime, allow yourself to be supported by those who love you. It takes time to heal from the loss of a parent. I lost my mom to Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma in 1999 and this Christmas seems to be a difficult one for me. No reason, really. I just miss her so very much.

Godspeed DarthNader

Darth Nader I’m so sorry. Palikia, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

{{{{{{Darth Nader & Palikia}}}}}}