For the sake of girth

And where does that leave those that don’t believe in cheese at all? It’s greatly insulting to lump the entire world together under the belief that “your cheese is just a subculture of my cheese.” Some of us thrive on the fruits of our own labor and NOT on its lactose content.

Nah. I have it on bad authority that he is a recent convert to Twice-Grilled Swisscheesianism, Reformed. Yes, he worships the holiest of cheeses.

Hamlet: when come back, bring Limburger.

[Singing] Keep your eye-ee-eye-ee-eye on the sammich[/singing]
(geek cred for anyone who gets that reference)

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank TVeblen for the integrity she displayed in re-opening this thread. She’s one of my favorite Mods. I especially like the way she rules with an iron fist in a Velveeta glove.

Look, cheese isn’t bad. Not every person who enjoys cheese recites the entire Monty Python’s Cheeseshop sketch at the flimsiest provocation. Nor do all cheeseheads want to take over the entire grocery with nothing but variant flavors of cheese.
Just because some of us go overboard, it doesn’t mean there’s nothing tasty there.

Sorry. I’m still pissed off that you eat AND you’re skinny :stuck_out_tongue:

Integrity? I suspect the closing was a craven attempt to stabilize her cheese future portfolio:

Whiplash! Cheese prices soar then plummet

But does it really matter which cheese you enjoy? They all lead back to the Cow.

Way too specific. They all lead back to the pasture. Reasonable people can differ as to whether the animal in the center of the pasture is a cow, a sheep, or a goat. Sometimes, such differences will turn out to be udderly divisive.

Weird. For some reason, when I read that I had the urge to rub baby oil on Linda Evans.

-Joe Derek (not really)

Don’t go to bed, with no price on your head
No, no, don’t do it.

Don’t do the crime, if you can’t do the time,
Yeah, don’t do it.

And keep your eye on the sparrow.
When the going gets narrow.

Don’t do it, don’t do it.

Where can I go where the cold winds don’t blow,
Now.

Well, well, well.

Cheese is Christ!

Is it a 1920’s style cheese sammich?

I’m still wondering who moved my cheese?

Hamlet, please clarify - this sandwich - are you using epistemological or ontological cheese? I myself have long been in search of historic cheeses.

…and in a parallel universe

“cheese ain’t gonna cut itself”

How was the cheese sandwich constructed?

Did you butter both sides of the bread? Did you add any spices? Was it real cheese or cheese “food”?

Did you get a glass of milk to have with it, or maybe some soup?

Did you burn your fingers on the skillet?

Inquiring minds want to know.

And what a friend we have in Cheeses.

I get the feeling you are trying to be an apolycheesist for the OP. It has no defence.

Cheeses price but y’all apply your frommage liberally.

Girth makes mirth?

A little goetha won’t huerta?

Okay, I got nuttin’.