He did it!

I’m to cynical to even believe many of them care. They are just promoting whatever their agenda is at the time.

I understand that they are two very diffrent people, but still, I see her post so much pro-bush bullshit, I feel surprised.

Btw, here is a stable link for the article is question.

Does Ann have a new nickname? :smiley:

Heh heh.

snork

As which we must henceforth refer to her as!

It would have been more intelligent if it had been.

Naw, it’s the same old one, he just misspelled “whore.”

Well at least we know one person in that 37%.

True, more intelligent would be to rant on Bush’s position that intelligent design should be taught in schools. :slight_smile:

To add to the list of horsemen of the coming apo-collapse: I’ve had a couple conversations with military guys about how idiotic and stoopid they feel Bush really is. And they say they are not alone in their thoughts.

Overseas military personnel getting sick of the shit? Hmmm…them’s important votes.

-Tcat

Bush has repeatedly said that he pays no attention at all to polls. That’s why the White House has one done every single day. (Every president for quite a while has paid attention to polls; it’s just silly for Bush to pretend he doesn’t.)

It’s kinda fun to see so many in Bush’s base suddenly notice that he appoints unqualified cronies to important positions. (Seriously, how was Bush capable of not learning anything from the Michael Brown disaster? He immediately sent Karl Rove, for Christ’s sake, to oversee reconstruction, and then made the Miers nomination.)

Did that actually happen? I just heard it was rumor that Bush was going to send Rove.

Goddamn Liberal Media.

Why, yes, they would be, were Bush eligible to run in the next presidential election.

Maybe he thinks it’s like golf and a lower score is better?
The radright, or religious right, or the ultracons, whatever you want to call them are all pretty pissed that he did nominate Pat Robertson to the Supreme Court. That’s the problem in building a coalition with the mad. Sooner or later they don’t give a damn if you hold the conch or not.

I like this as a sig line–words to live by…
And, I, a Democrat (former Independent, but you have to choose in IL)–take issue with all that is left if Republicans comment upthread.
Not all Reps support Bush–he has to lose his CONSERVATIVE base (ha!). Conservative and Republican are not one and the same.

I think they would support Beelzebub himself over any Dem or Independent, so that’s not gonna happen…

Did you just whoosh me? You were in the thread thread when it was declared.

Oh, I get it. You mean, has he actually done anything, or moved from his seat. Well, I just googled it, and I still don’t know.

No whoosh, I just misremembered. For some reason I recalled it only as a rumor. Thanks for the clarification.

Which, by the way, yay 22nd Amendment.

The point being though that if Shrub continues to have low approval ratings there is some hope that they will generalize to the rest of the Pubbies, in particular whatever candidate steps forward in '08 to lift up the standard that Shrub has carried so admirably for the last five years.

Yer’ Welcome.

Oh, and also, thanks, law makers, for the 22nd.

I figured that was what was meant, but I doubt that it’ll happen. The base is starting to get upset with Bush. That may very well not carry over to Republicans-in-general.