Is my toilet paper usage exessive? How much do you use?

One roll of Scott (1,000 sheets) per week, two people. Plus my husband’s friend who insists on taking a dump at our house at least once, and often twice, per week. I think he does it so he won’t run out of TP at home.

I’m all about using as much TP as you need to get the job done. I use a lot less TP since I installed bidet attachments to my toilet seats, though. And I feel fresh and clean all the time! :smiley:
Change your life >>> http://www.lepetitbidet.com/ (you can get them cheaper on ebay, usually)

I’m all about using as much TP as you need to get the job done. But now I use 95 PER CENT less TP since I picked up one of these beauties.

And I feel fresh and clean all the time!
Change your life >>> Go to this link (you can get them cheaper on ebay, usually)

:smiley:

I use about one roll every three months when I’m living on my own. But then again, I only take a dump every 7-10 days.

Is this healthy?

I believe that’s called constipation. Try some Ex-Lax. You may find that you lose 15-20 pounds in one sitting.

Doesn’t a lot depend on if you have men or women living in your house?

The way I see it, women use a LOT more toilet paper then men… at least that’s how it is in our house.

interesting. hmmm.

Wow that brings up another subject, I won’t go #2 at someone elses house unless an absolute emergecy. I mean they would have to close that wing of the house for the day!

1 Scott roll (one-ply, 1000 sheets) for 3 days for me. That usually amounts to 3 instances of use.

That’s unhealthy.

There’s stuff that resides, even lives in your bowel, which you need. Without it, you’ve got big problems. The purpose of the intestine is not simply to shove everything out. The 20-pound comment suggests that’s what you’re recommending. It’s not a good idea.

And to the guy Lord Ashtar was replying to: If you’ve no pain, no discomfort and capable of ‘moving’, there’s nothing to worry about.

Does the toilet clog each time you go? If so, change your paper or flushing habits. What in the world makes toilet paper usage “excessive” under any other circumstances? Use a roll each time if you like - long as your butt’s clean, you’re good. Some things in life, there’s just no reason to skimp on. I mean, damn, we’re talking hygiene here. However much it takes, use that much. There ya go.

If I would have to make a scientific study on this I would have to have more info like:
How many roles you use a week?
How many times you take a dump a week?
Are you a woman or a man? (Women use TP for pp, men don’t)
What do you generally eat? Mexican food?

And last but not least: How large is your ass?

Way way 2 complicated for me. Would take too much time.
Time I don’t have, need to push a splinter out of my back.