Is there anything out there that's universally hated?

I admit, it crossed my mind!

Mosquito bites…mmm, mmm! Sure are fun to scratch. Mmm. Satisfying!
(Ned Flanders)

You do have a point there.

Those reply cards in magazines…that fly out when you read them.

Automated answering services. I’m sure even the people who decide to install them for their companies hate it when they’re the caller. AASs do not “improve customer service”; they piss customers off.

Windows Vista.

Stepping in dog shit.

No I mean it. How often is it an action like that is so universally hated that it gets nouned. Growing up, and still in current use in my family is the phrase “Shit Heel.” As in; “you’re such a shit heel.”

We have a winner.
Also people who take up two parking spaces.

Manhattan Clam Chowder

An empty box of breakfast cereal in which some degenerate person has left only a bit of cereal dust in the box, and carefully replaced it into the cupboard.

Nope. Teenagers in every city in the world enjoy doing this for the eek factor and also the ASB* factor.

**Attention Seeking Behavior *

OK, I have two comments on this.

1. Do you think Vista is more universally hated than Windows 98, or Windows ME?
  2. Are you one of those people who hate those who take up two parking spaces, even if they do it at the back part of the parking lot where no one parks?

I’ve never met a fan of wasps.

Actually, I wear thong underwear to avoid wedgies because if I wear normal underwear under tight pants, the normal underwear sometimes bunches up and creates a big wedgie. Thong underwear at least ensures that you don’t get more than a little bit of fabric up your butt.

I love figs.

Everyone seems to hate the Star Wars Christmas Special!

Andy Dick

I think it’s an entirely safe bet that if humanity can think of a thing, no matter what that thing is, sooner or later someone will decide that thing is the Best Thing Ever.

No matter if nobody else thinks so. * Especially* if nobody else thinks so.

Why?

Because if, by some slim chance, that thing actually does turn out to be the Best Thing Ever, that person will rule the world.

Really? I think they’re pretty great. I love their leather chaps.

Also, I think Andy Dick is endearing.

Honey,” by Bobby Goldsboro.