I don't use the word "hate" often

But, I can easily say that I HATE anyone who is ok with innocent people suffering. They are monsters.

They can’t be all that innocent if they are monsters.

I disapprove of serial killers. I think they are a net negative in society.

There, I said it.

Phew. It felt so good to get that off my chest.

And that Hitler fellow. I have to say I don’t like the cut of his jib and I don’t care who knows it.

If you ask me, this Stalin fellow is a bad egg, and I don’t care if I get cancelled for saying so.

And that goes double for Genghis Khan!

And David Lee Roth. Fuck that clown.

Is this the safe space where we can, finally, denounce Jack the Ripper?

My God, I feel so much better having said just that. My chest is ten pounds lighter.

Lord, as performers would say, this is a “tough room”! LOL

I disagree with the OP. I bet monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day, “Gee, I’ll bet monsters are interesting,” I said. The places they must go and the places they must see, my stars! And I’ll bet they meet a lot of interesting people, too. I’m always interested in meeting interesting people.

I don’t want to sound racist, but strawberry ice cream is pretty tasty.

WHOOOOOOSH! :flushed:

Would this thread not belong to MPSIMS?

Seconded. People should get to know some monsters before going around denouncing them.

You know a lot of people who were called monsters were just misunderstood. Like Frankenstein, Quasimodo, and the Werewolf.

But not Dracula. That asshole had it coming.

Derailing what this thread has become and getting back to the OP, is there some particular group of suffering innocent people you are referring to? A little context might help us take things more seriously.

“I don’t use the word “hate” often”

But when I do, I “hate” with the fury of a million rabid, leprosy-infested armadillos.

I’m the most interesting hater in the world.

Nobody is Innocent

Yeah, I know I was vague. Maybe I should have put this in MPSIMS. What sparked this for me is story after story after story of women suffering because they can’t get a needed abortion.

But I must say, I am amused by the responses here.

Oh sure, a skeleton smoking a cigarette and a screaming wraith take the side of the monsters. Why am I not surprised?

Not to mention, a talking chimp.