Party (a Whose Line is it Anyway game)

I wanna play, too - either guest or host

in

/in

me too

That is hilarious!

I really want to play but I’m not really on the computer enough on the weekends. Oh well. Have fun!

They won’t be so hard that they could never be guessed but they won’t be incredibly easy either.

Working together. They’re one team while the Partygoers are another.

I’ll use random.org to decide the teams, but there will probably be only about two or three Hosts.

Yeah, the game will start today. Probably end around Tuesday (maybe Wednesday).

It’s not a game one has to be around for or online for constantly, though. Just one of those where you post whenever you have the chance.

List of players so far:

MadtheSwine
dotchan
HockeyMonkey
dnooman
SSG Schwartz
Barrington
hawksgirl
fisha
CaerieD
Autolycus
twickster
hocow
fluiddruid
lightingtool
anyrose
Taber
Drain Bead
Annie-Xmas

Eighteen by my count.
This game can, really, have any number of players. It’s not one of those that last longer the more players there are, it’s one that is more fun the more players there are. :stuck_out_tongue:

So sign up will only be for another three hours or so and then I’ll random.org the teams and start PMing disorders/personality quirks.

Okay, well, let’s get this game started.

Through random.org, the three Hosts/Guessers for this game will be:

hawksgirl
anyrose
fisha

And all the rest of you are Partygoers:

SSG
dnooman
hocow
HockeyMonkey
Taber
Barrington
Autolycus
MadtheSwine
fluiddruid
Drain Bead
Annie-Xmas
twickster
dotchan
CaerieD
lightingtool

Partygoers, you have all already been PMed their personality quirk/disorder. Feel free to start posting in here as much as you want and talk with the Hosts, each other, or even just yourself.

Hosts, you may make guesses at any time by putting, in bold (example): Guess: Mad the Swine is posting drunk. However remember that you all only get ONE guess each for every Partygoer. So if all three of you use up your one guess that you all have for, say, MadtheSwine, then the game is over and you have lost.

I’ll be keeping track of who makes guesses on who.

I will also be setting up another topic (similar to the forbidden thread in Mafia) that I’ll ask the Hosts not to read where anyone who’s watching the game or even the Partygoers themselves can make guesses at what other’s disorders are. However, I will not confirm or deny any guesses in that thread and ask the specific players who are being guessed about not to either.

Also, Partygoers, please do not confirm or deny any guesses the Hosts make in this topic either. Just keep acting it until I come in to make the judging call. Once you’re “guessed” you can just sit back and post normally (here or in the other thread), but please don’t help the Hosts.

If anyone has any questions just PM me.

And that’s it.

Have fun.

Go.

When’s dinner?

Is it too late to slip in this game, Idle?

Nah. I’ll PM you right now. You’ll be a Partygoer.

And I can already tell this is going to be one hilarious game from Mad’s post.

Done.
Feel free to start posting.

well now, it seems kinda rude of me to start without the hosts, but as my good friend Yogi Berra says “Hey boo boo”, errr, I mean “Sometimes the party starts without you, and sometimes you’ve got to start the party yourself.”

sooo… where should I begin meow? I guess the appetizer tray is over there, I’ll just help myself to a few canapes, if no one minds. Gnip Gnop.Hey MadTheSwine, I was thinking of putting on a cd, any preferences? hmmm…maybe the White Album, or maybe Sargeant Pepper’s lonely hearts club band, but I am open to suggestions.

Got any Frank Zappa?

Or I like that one song by Poison…Every Rose has its Thorn

Yay! A party! No cost food and drinks is always good. How’s things with you, Tab?

Oh, that’s good. That’s real good. Hahahahaha.

Hey all.

Sorry for checking in late, I was traveling all day.

Give me a sec to reread the thread. Some of the posts are a little tl;dr.

Hey everyone.

Oooh, something smells good. Is that garlic I smell?

hmmm…let’s see, Zappa…Zappa…Zappa, sorry, not seeing it. I guess I’ll put on Bark at the moon. You know, I have the most trouble with that song on Guitar hero. I’ve beaten most of expert, and I haven’t yet beat it on hard. Palindrome emordnilap.

I like Every Rose has its Thorn too. (singing)Eeeeevery rooose has its thorn, just like eeevery cowboy sings a sad, sad song.
Let’s see, huh well, as my close associate Groucho Marx says “The means of production will be in the hands of the proletariat” errr, I mean, well “I’m doing alright, you?”