Party Quirks (game started).

We haven’t played Party Quirks in yonks. If enough people express interest, I’ll dig out a set of rules and come up with some quirks. I forget what we went with in the past but for now, I’ll say we’re shooting for 20 people, 3 to host and 17 to be quirky. Also, if anyone has ideas for a fun quirk but don’t want to play, feel free to send those to me.

Oooh, yes, please! I asked about this a couple of months ago when I couldn’t remember the name of the game. (Which is embarrassing as I’m a major Whose Line Is It Anyway fan.)

Anyway I’d love to be either host or guest. I hope plenty of others join in!

Yes

Here’s the previous games of it if anyone wants to get a feel for how it’s played.

I II III V

Pretty fun stuff.
No idea what happened to IV, it must have gotten eaten.

I’ll play.*

*I’ve never actually played this game before, since I was always the host of it.

I’d love to play – host or guest, either one. I’ll see if I can’t come up with a good quirk or two.

Yay! Loves me some party quirks!

ETA: I think I was moderator for IV, let me see if I can find it.

ETA: Here’s the one I modded.

I’ll sign up to be a host. I have limited time, so I figure it’ll be better that way.

Hm, it looks like these usually last ~10 days? I can commit to that much, I think.

/in

I’ve liked this in the past and would play again.

I’d play!

I had forgotten my Bette Davis quirk! That was a lot of fun.

What the heck. I’ll play.

Yay!

Guests

1. Choie
  2. MadTheSwine
  3. IdleThoughts
  4. Twickster
  5. Chronos
  6. Antinor01
  7. HardlySanguine
  8. Enderw24

Hosts

1. Hoopy Frood

If anyone is worried about committing, this is not nearly as intensive as mafia. The guests, especially, can just pop in and out as long as they’re giving the hosts enough to guess on. I’ll let signups go a little longer and we’ll start the game around this time tomorrow (the 26th) unless something untoward occurs.

Ok, curiosity is getting the best of me. I am in. i would rather be a guest than a host. (because i don’t know how to make appetizers and finger food).

Man, you totally kicked ass with that one. I remembered the quirk, couldn’t remember who had done such a great job with it. Now, Voyager, indeed!

Inner Stickler, I’ve got a couple of ideas for quirks – should I PM you?

I am in, I would love to be a quirky guest.

I can be quirky!

Me too!

Guests

1. Choie
  2. MadTheSwine
  3. IdleThoughts
  4. Twickster
  5. Chronos
  6. Antinor01
  7. HardlySanguine
  8. Enderw24
  9. notfrommensa
    10.Intergalactic Gladiator
  10. etv78

Hosts

1. Hoopy Frood
  2. Malacandra

Everyone except hosts are allowed to PM quirks. I’ll delay another hour or so so that people can send any in that they would like to see. Malacandra, I’ve made you a host so that Hoopy isn’t all by himself. If you’d prefer to be a guest or if there is a guest who would like to host, I’d be more than happy to swap you around.

If Malacandra would rather be a guest, I don’t mind switching to host. Either role is fine by me.

I’m in and I don’t care if I’m guest or host.