Party Quirks (game started).

Signups are closed. I’m writing the PMs now. At 10 PM Central, the game begins. It ends when all the quirks are correctly guessed.

If you violate your posting quirk, you will be assessed 1 Tsk. People with multiple Tsks may be issued a Heavy Sigh.

Please post as often as you can so that the hosts can figure out your quirk.

Guests

1. Choie
  2. MadTheSwine
  3. IdleThoughts
  4. Twickster
  5. Chronos
  6. Antinor01
  7. HardlySanguine
  8. Enderw24
  9. notfrommensa
    10.Intergalactic Gladiator
  10. etv78
  11. Mahaloth
    Hosts
  12. Hoopy Frood
  13. Malacandra

PMs are out. Good luck!

OK, I just saw my PM. Let’s get this party started.

Chronos, where did you get that tie? It looks like the wallpaper pattern in my grandmother’s kitchen.

I rather doubt that.

Whew! I see I’m not the first to arrive, but at least I’m not late, either. I hate it when time gets away from me.

Um, by the way, this was supposed to be a pot-luck thing, right? I wasn’t sure what to bring but then I decided, duh, I’ll just whip up a batch of my special macaroni & cheese. Created this recipe not long ago and it blew my mind. Seriously guys, you’ve never had anything like this before.

I’ll set it down here by the chips. What did everyone else bring?

Whoooeeee! Let’s get this party started, boys and girls! Pass around the beer and Twizzlers (I’ll pass on the Twizzlers, thanks) and let’s crank up the muuuuuuusssiiiic! (Someone direct me to the dance floor, please.)

choie, I brought three palate-friendly things tonight since I figured people would bring lots of spicy, strong-flavored foods: Celery sticks, unsalted mini-pretzels, and this bowl of unflavored Jello. Yum, right? I’m really looking forward to the rest of the evening!

(Unfortunately you posted this at 3 a.m. my time. We’ll stick with what we’ve got now.)

Who wants to pick some music?

Is it too late for 1 more guests?

Why not.

Hey Hoopy, Malacandra! Pleased to visit you!

Hey everyone. It’s OK if I park my car over there right? I just bought it and I saved a bundle on the insurance for it. Isn’t that exciting?

Yes, it is, Intergalactic Gladiator! How did you swing that?

Hi, Enderw24! Glad you could make it. Did you have any trouble with the traffic? I hear it can be a real bear midweek.

[oog]Shouldn’t this be a separate thread? Would you like me to split it?[/oog]

I don’t even think we have enough people here to call this a “party”.

Okay, kids, I’m here now. What’s that wacky “music” you’ve got blasting there? Maybe we should turn it down a little.

Ooh, snacks! I made my famous chocolate chip cookies – here, let me put them down by the Twizzlers – and some deviled eggs. Hm, guess I’ll put them next to the mac and cheese. Oh dear, I hope someone made a main dish, maybe some chili? or lasagna?

ARRRRRR!!! (bear impression) lol.

No…no traffic trouble.

Twickster, why are you wearing flip flops and a bikini to this formal dinner parhty? We need to talk.

Any pigs in a blanket? Those are my favorite party snack.

Do you have a fever, dear? I’m wearing high heels and pearls, of course. Here, let me feel your forehead.