Party Quirks (game started).

Antinor01, do you think that hot pink tuxedo is appropriate garb for this dinnah pahrty?

Don’t be an idiot, you ugly freak. Pigs in blanket sucks, has always sucked, and will always suck. Only Doritos are good party food. Any idiot with two eyes and one brain can see that. Heck, you only need one eye and half a brain, which obviously you lack.

H3llo!

:sigh:

How much would it take to kick this 1337 fool out of here? Seriously.

It’s party time.

Excellent.

Hello, my friend. Hello.

You can go to Progressive.com and make the switch too! They even insure campers, motorhomes, motorcycles, you name it! Eeek! How exciting is that?

Call or click today? :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t B judging about a books front!..Talking of books,Ya’ll gotta flip through Gadsby, good book!

Hi there, sorry I am waaay late to the party. But that shouldn’t surprise Malacandra or Hoopy Frood. They knew exactly when I am coming, don’t they?

What’s the topic around here?

Mahaloth, that was very rude. Tell Antinor01 you’re sorry.

Plastics.

Innntresting. I worked with plastics long ago while in high school.

looks around warily

Where are our hosts?

OMG, I just noticed all the games our hosts have! You don’t have The Witcher 2, do you? (Not that I enjoyed the first one very much, but the second is awesome, though challenging.) Or what about Skyrim? Or Dark Souls? Oh crap, no, that’s not out yet. Dudes, you have no idea how much I’m looking forward to that one!

I think you need your eyes checked. This is hardly hot pink or a tux. I was told this was a casual event. What were you expecting? Top hat, tails, a mink coat, white tie perhaps?

Anything old school? I could go for some Mario brothers, Pac man, sonic the hedgehog…oh Gauntlet was a blast. I wasted a fortune on that back in the day.

Not that I can see. To be honest the game room isn’t all that much. Still, at least the surroundings are an improvement on the last party I went to. I walked into that place and nearly walked right back out when I saw what a dump it was! I even said as much to the hosts, but they didn’t seem to care. Luckily at least they had some decent games, including my favorite MMOPRG. Back then I was all about EVE Online.

EVE!

Choie, Socks are to be worn on the feet, not inside your blouse.

Dammit. I didn’t even think yall could see my blouse beneath my fave yellow jacket.