Sealed records of JFK assassination

See, prayer works!

Naah, you’re just afraid to answer his hard questions. :slight_smile:

Clearly, Obama was the second shooter.

Yeah, as a 2 year old, he grew up fast.

Not to mention grammar.

Hey, guys, come on, show a little consideration. I thought it was a very well written opinion for someone who only learned English last week. Let’s see you learn Russian and do as well explaining all the mysteries surrounding Stalin’s death. I’ll give you until the end of the year. Bet you’ll show a little respect then.

Yes, Zapruder’s film clearly shows someone with a Brownie on the grassy knoll.
And that Brownie did a heckuva job.

or kindly of the undead.

(yes, I’m looking at you Edward grumble grumble sparkling bast… grumble )

If there was some massive cover-up in the documents, why would they be kept until 2017 (or later)? Why wouldn’t the people in charge simply destroy the incriminating document instead of hiding it for years?

The bottom line is that there are probably a handful of documents that relate to military intelligence against China or some other place that the government still feels the need to keep a lid on until anything that would make that document relevant to current national security has faded into the past. Nothing more. No secret confessions by Lyndon Johnson. Why would Presidents through the years, from both parties, hid any conspiracy related information instead of burning it?