Steve McNair is dead?

Not sure where you are getting that.

The police seem unusually willing to offer speculation about the girls motive and state of mind. They’ve pretty openly said that the suspected motive is her frustration and depression over financial troubles (probably exasperated by the DUI) and the rumor that McNair was having an affair with a different woman and intended to end things with her.

I’ve seen very little that indicates that McNair ever said anything about leaving his wife aside from the story that Kazemi told her parents, which is of dubious quality.

I was just speculating, and meant that there are any number of “motivations” that are plausible in a case like this. If the forensics fit, the motive is irrelevant. Hard to imagine what goes through someones mind when they’re committing an act most find unfathomable.

Sorry if I implied I had an inside scoop on that. I don’t.

That motive seems a little less likely since it’s been released that he was sleeping when she shot him. Clearly any discussion they had that day did not involve breaking up, otherwise he probably wouldn’t have been sleeping there.