The rock in the box: I burning your dog

Is this it?

You know, it has always been a classic scam to put a heavy rock in a box and sell it as a television or some such thing. The fact that the scam got to the point where they actually sold pet rocks in boxes (openly) is pretty wierd, but NOW they are selling boxes that are supposed to contain rocks, but don’t. And people buy them?

Tell ya what, I’ve got a magic invisible rock in a magick invisible box that floats over your head and brings you good luck and fortune forever. E-mail me for where to send the money. Within minutes of my receiving $19.95, your invisible magic box (complete with invisible magic rock) will be floating above your head until you die, a friend, confidante, and a protector from evil spirits. Think of the peace of mind you’ll have (to make up for the piece of mind you lost).

DaLovin’ Dj

How Wittgensteinian.

Ladie sand gentle men (hey, think I getting the hang of this Thaidog-speak), I present you: Invisible Jim

Hmm, smells like a burning Golden Retrever to me…

Wow. I really want to work for the company that produces those.

::ring, ring:: Good afternoon and thank you for calling Whatifatlasgotanitchybum may I help you?

I want to take the OP and record it to some techno song. Maybe if i had skillz i’d do that.

How tragic… and WRONG!
NEXT!

That post was pretty… man. :cool:

And Thaidog, lay off the weed dude. Your ability to communicate coherently is almost completely gone. Try to hang on to that very last brain cell, okay?

I’m guessing Thaidog THINKS he’s The Cat in the Hat, but I’d say he’s more on the level of Thing One or Thing Two.

Mindless troublemakers, those boys were.

Er, Mighty Joe Young?

Wasn’t it about a remake of King Kong. IIRC the quote is from the director, Dino DeLaurentis. If I’m wrong, I burn your Ekers.

OK…

Thaidog

Thai>Stick^^ ThaiStick=Good Weed

Dog~Golden Retriever

Thaidog!## Smoking doggone good weed

fire[good] burn>smoke

I just burned your Golden Retriever= I just smoked ThaiStick
Only one not am I > Yoda is stoner ^^boner

And we have a bingo for Hamlet, in reference to DeLaurentis’ (heavily-accented) comment on his upcoming 1976 version of King Kong.

Damn. I was about to come in with a Pray. For. Mojo. riff, too.

Well, there goes my shot at stardom.

I think I get it…

Thaidog the BURNINATOR !!!

Thaaaaiiiiiiidooooog!

This cracked me up, Banger. Even more so after I read this page and found out what you were talking about! Fun stuff, especially the hands part.

DaLovin’ Dj

History never repeats, I tell myself, before I go to sleep,
And there’s a light shining in the dark, leading me on,
towards a change of heart --Split Enz

The rock in the box,
Flyin’ over trout,
I be burning your dog,
Hideous control now!
Hideous control now!

The rock in the box,
Flyin’ over trout,
I be burning your dog,
Hideous control now!
Hideous control now!

ThaiDog you have got to stop trying to imitate crazy-assed old Dopers. First it was FreakFreely in your “I hate women” thread and now this.

You are just a pale comparison of the master of get-high posting: Homer

[teh gr34t unw45h3d] yeah!
[teh gr34t unw45h3d] yeah thaidog!!
[teh gr34t unw45h3d] h0m3r is a gangster!!!
[teh gr34t unw45h3d] do it!!!