What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?

FYI the quickie online tests usually give the same *general *result as the full test, but don’t be surprised if there are differences.

The previous one was also specified as having been an internetty one.

ENTJ, last I took one of those.

Mostly it seems like a cruel joke.

Those who read science fiction may be interested in Michael Flynn’s novel, The Wreck of the River of Stars. He used the Myers-Briggs personality types to create 16 disparate characters and threw them together as the crew and passengers of an obsolete interplanetary spaceship. The captain, the one man who understands them all, dies in the first chapter and a tragedy unfolds because of the misunderstandings that develop among the rest. It’s a character study with a hard sci-fi setting. It gets mixed reviews, but I really liked it.

I took this for work a long time ago and got ENTP, but N was the only really “strong” characteristic. I took the linked one just now, and got INFJ. Again, I, F, and J by a hair. N by leaps and bounds.

Apparently, other than being fairly intuitive, I’m no one in particular.

ISTJ, with my foot down on the “J”-gas pedal.

INFP. I & N are strong, F & P are weak.

ENTP with the N (Intuitive) begin 100

I’m an INTP, and in fact I run one of the more popular INTP groups on Yahoo:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/intp-type/

One of the advantages of having a big campus at work in the middle of nowhere is that a lot of people take walks during their 15 minute breaks. I do, twice a day, more often than not by myself. It’s nice for us introverts, especially those of us doing extroverted things all day, like supervising or training people. Is there any where you could walk to on your breaks? You could claim that you need the exercise.

Careful. You can find yourself jumping to conclusions if you have too much J-ness and not enough P-ness.

intj

I am INTJ with the J at a measly 12%.

I don’t really care. I’m a mastermind independent of some stupid test. :wink:

~S.P.I.~

There was another thread about this recently. I may be the Dope’s only ISFP.

My I and F scores are high, my S quality is middling, and my P-ness is huge.

If you know your conclusions are right, you can jump all over them regularly.

And I reckon I do.

Was about to yell “brains!”, but anyway, here are the older threads in question. INFP here, for those keeping score.

Edit: KneadToKnow beat me to one of the old threads.

Yeah, I should have realized that the jumping-to-conclusions judgmentalism on SD would translate into INTJ – and why as an INTP I often find the atmosphere here stifling. Do other INTPs have the same problem around here that I do? And given that on IRC I discovered we were, to a one, exclusively INTP, would one of the SD INTJs venturing into our channel find it as frustrating there as I do here?

Wow. INTJ, sometimes INXJ (neatly balanced on the T/F line.)

I can’t believe there are so many of us here, we are incredibly rare. (INXJ is the rarest, go figure!) No wonder I like the Dope so much!
P.S. I think I just figured out that Sheldon from BBT is an INTJ with an off-the-charts-strong T.

I am ENTP

groan