Whoa is me.

That’s it. I’m telling my mo(mmy)derator about you, lieu. No more poopy posts from you.

You (and those who add to your discuccions on all matters fecally employed) are gonna damage my diaphragm. Really man, please…

I’m with EchoKitty. I’d sprint for the exit every time I saw you heading in the general direction of the restroom. Do the maintenance people just follow you around all day for the sake of expediency, or what, man?

[sub]All I gotta do to completely wipe out a bad mood is log onto the boards, find lieu’s most recent post, and try not to fucking rupture myself with laughter. You’re killin’ me.[/sub]
:smiley:

You show me someone that can make a pingpong ball stick to someone and I’ll kindly introduce you to Forrest Dump.

Actually, it’s a woman, and, yep. But I’m used to it, I’ve got the same deal at home. :wink:

[nitpick]I think you meant Woe is me.[/nitpick]

Good rant though :slight_smile:

Jeez dude, next time warn me before something that funny comes along.

Sorry Eleusis, butt this was a tail of “Whoa”.

You’ve never started to enter a stall only to look down, stop dead in your tracks and emphatically exclaim “Whoa”.

Thanks lieu I guess I got wooshed.

And to think I just stopped up my shitter before reading this…

Ironic, eh?

Sam

Hey! An “Upper Decker” is bad enough - we’re not having any of that going on! :smiley:

You’d think I’d know better than to open a lieu thread while eating lunch!! :smack:

Whoa.

Cow-orkers are thinking I’ve lost it. I tried to stifle, but that was just too fucking funny!!!

Iguana Boy: Hadda read and re-read that about four times before I caught your meaning… :smack:

I gotta cut back on my meds, man, they’re screwing up my SDMB quality time.

[sub]That would rather explain the outages, though, wouldn’t it? I mean, shut the server down, open it up, clean it all out, then disinfect it, then…[/sub]

I hadn’t given this a second thought before butt I did pay for college by driving a logging truck during summers. It was a 13 speed with two splitters which, ironically, was quite prone to stalling.

While Ringo and Pantellerite certainly know of what I speak, I’m politely going to leave the rest of you in the dark about the downhole characteristics of an electric log.

Resistivity can be a good thing.

How long am I going to stare at the screen this afternoon and try to come up with a worthy geophysical pun utilizing “bore”, “hole”, “mud”, and/or “log”?

Not much longer. I give up. I need a drink.

Readability: 9
Amusement: 10
Nastiness: 10
Thought: 9

I give this an overall R.A.N.T. rating of: 38!