Would this work? i.e how to get a date and not end up in jail

Aren’t we making a huge assumption that a police officer wouldn’t show you her tits?

You actually think that a female law enforcement officer, working undercover, presumably on camera or a recording device (I imagine they would need some proof beyond a cop’s say-so?) would expose herself to a potential misdemeanor collar that she was trying to bust?

I suppose if it was a cop who was deep undercover on a serious organized crime/drug ring case who was asked to strip/inject dope/help with a burglary etc. to show that they were indeed on the bad guys side, they might go along, if just to protect their own personal safety, (if they refused, their cover would be blown and they might end up dead) but for a petty crime like prostitution, it is almost incomprehensible that a woman officer would go along with flashing her breasts so some guy can get a $300 fine and 20 hours of community service.

I wasn’t trying to be snarky in my above post, I just can’t conceive of a undercover officer or her superiors going for this to snag a petty criminal.

No offense intended!

I think I don’t know what to think. I know that cops are allowed to break the law when undercover, but I have no idea what the personal views of every female undercover cop might be on opening her shirt.

In Utah, apparently, there was the reverse problem, with undercover cops trying to catch prostitutes.

That being Utah, I suspect that they just cracked down on the prostitutes without attempting to crack down harder on the johns.

I remember a news story a while ago where the entire prostitution bust hinged on the fact that the officer ejaculated in the prostitutes mouth rather than her start performing oral sex on him then he busts her. I remember being really shocked at how common it was for officers to have actual sexual contact before making an arrest. Naively, I thought the busts were like the ones on tv. Price list for sex, then an arrest.

Not moralizing at all; it’s just better sex.

Police Detective: “Prostitution is an even scrounge on this city commissioner. I don’t care how long it takes for me to get rid of it even if I have to screw even damn last one of them personally.”