Am I a Sicko?

Week 5 of my new job and I’m discussing Job Information Sheets with my co-workers. We call them JIS’ for short. I explain to my co-workers that I wish we pronounced the acronym “jiss” instead of “jizz”.

One of my co-workers, a 50-year old woman, says, “What’s wrong with ‘jizz’?”

Everyone is embarrassedly laughing and I decide to let her in on the secret. I whisper the medical term for “jizz” in her ear.

I’ve been catching crap about this for days now. Everyone’s shocked that I said “sperm” to the oldest woman in our group.

I don’t get it. We’re all adults here. I’m not harrassing her, I’m stating a fact. She was shocked but not angry that I told her.

Am I a sicko?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

With love from the poster voted as having the "Most Confusing Username"

Yes, but that has more to do with you hanging around this board of degenerates than trying to clue in your co-worker.

Why did you whisper in her ear? Couldn’t you have just said “It’s slang for sperm.”? It’s the whispering part that gets me.

Yes, you are a sicko. But not because of what you said to this older woman, she did ask after all. You are a sicko because of all those things you THINK ABOUT! AND IN GOD’S HOUSE, OF ALL PLACES!

I whispered it because we’re in an office configuration that would allow about 50 other people to hear me say “sperm”… I didn’t want to explain to the whole FLOOR for God’s sake.

Boris, you’re weird. :smiley:

No, Canthie, you’re not a sicko (this time!), you are a victim of juvenile humor. Or our basic insecurity about all things sexual.

Incidentally, wouldn’t the correct “medical” meaning for jizz be semen, rather than sperm?

“I used to think the brain was the most important organ in the body, until I realized who was telling me that.”
Emo Phillips

Whatever. One of my other co-workers told me she would have whispered, “cum”.

Real nice.

‘I wish we pronounced the
acronym “jiss” instead of “jizz”.’

Hmm, seems to me they would sound the same.

So you put sperm in her ear? Kinky.

No.

Well, not 'cos of that, anyway.

:smiley:

Party per bend sinister wavy bendy sinister wavy vert & or, & sable, in fess point a demi-pellet ensorcelled rayonny or inverted & bendwise sinister issuant from the party, in sinister base a roundel bendy sinister wavy vert & or.
Or something…
Oh, just go here.

Good god!
These are adults you work with?
They sound like 9th grade biology students.

Sicko? no no.

~200 posts. Time to change my username.

that insults 9th grade biology students :slight_smile:

You know those things that employers are required to post on a board somewhere in the workplace about minimum wage, disabled accessibility, disability, etc? Those are:

Federal Eemployment Law Charts

They’re updated periodically. The next time you receive an update, why don’t you hand her the info and say, “Would you Felch this notice, please?”

No, whispering “sperm” to one 50 year old co-worker does not make you a sicko.

The problem is , Canthearya; you’ve been whispering that to everybody you know, three or four times a day, for 5 years now.

Personally, I think that you need to start considering the concept of “dating”. :slight_smile:

You should tell the truth, expose the lies and live in the moment."-Bill Hicks
“You should tell the lies, live the truth and expose yourself.” - Bill Clinton

More than likely the woman wouldn’t have known what “cum” meant, any more than she knew what “jizz” meant. She probably would have said, “Come where?” thus giving you all a nice big laugh at her expense.

Well… as long as jizz didn’t drip out of your mouth into her ear…

OH GOD! I didn’t say that out loud did I?

note to self… thinking voice low… talking voice loud.

Goo.