Stopping Cartoon Snoring (Or Other Loud Noises).

I’m trying to find a cartoon where the character is bothered by a loud noise (snoring comes to mind) and uses everything at his disposal to get some peace and quite. I have an image in my head of a dog pulling a pillow through his head so it’s sticking out both ears. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Almost certainly a Tex Avery cartoon. Probably Cock-A-Doodle Dog, though it could be Doggone Tired. I don’t think snoring plays a part in either one, though. The second one invoves a myriad of different noises, the first simply a persistent rooster.

If Cartoon Network is still doing its Tex Avery Show regularly, this one is bound to come up sooner or later.

I remeber an old Popeye episode when his nephews wouldn’t let him sleep.

There was also an cartoon starring Elmer Fudd trying to sleep - but I can’t remember all of the details of that one.

There was a Droopy cartoon where he was a deputy (or he may have been a prisoner) and the sheriff (a dog) was trying to get some sleep but everybody kept making noise (I CAN’T NOISE!). If awakened, he would threaten to beat the crap out of whoever woke him up. Droopy tried to wake up the sheriff by harassing a wolf(?) by making laugh. The wolf would have to take his head off and run it way out into the desert to laugh.

The wolf may have been the deputy.

I found this link to a real player stream of Doggone Tired, but (and I don’t mean any disrespect) why does a cartoon without any dialogue have a sign language explanation of the action?

The cartoon has exactly the type of scene I’m looking for: The dog fills his ears with cotton, but he can still hear the loud noise. He then puts plungers on both ears; still no good. Finally, he pulls a pillow through his ears.

Thanks gregj632