Please, please tell me the name of this show and what channel it's on.

It’s a Makeover show but for a business. The one I saw was this guy who owned a shop in the Village of some kind that: Sold candy, made Lime Rickies and egg creams, sold antiques.

The owner truly was not in it for the money. He liked to chat, refused to charge what an item was worth-- he would just add 10 or 20 dollars onto how much he paid for the item, he had one little old Spanish lady who worked for him for years and years-- she made the drinks and complained that he would usually just give things away.

3 young “consultants” came in to help. One was a designer, one was a financial guy and I do not know what the last guy did. The consultants were all pretty snobby but damned if they didn’t turn his cluttered, nothing store into exactly what he wanted. A gathering place where you could sit, and eat and contimplate all of his antiques and chat. He started renting out space for parties where kids would come in and use his antique cake decorating stuff to decorate cupcakes.

It was great. Does anybody know what I’m talking about?

Was it Taking Care of Business on TLC?

Hmmm, that sounds like a good show.

Yes, that’s it! I saw just that one show out of the corner of my eye and was fascinated.