Where exactly did each 2004 hurricane land in Florida?

I need to know the names of the cities where each of the Florida hurricans from 2004 (Charley, Frances, Ivan and Jeanne) made landfall. It’s for a work project I’m doing, updating descriptions of congressional districts, so I need to be as precise as possible, since the lines in Florida are drawn pretty much arbitrarily without regard for county or municipal boundaries. Google searches and weather.com don’t seem to be helping much.

Anyone have the answers, or know where I can look?

I remember one of the first ones hitting ground near the Port Charolette / Punta Gorda area in Southwest Florida.
The last one I believe hit ground somewhere between Pensacola and Ft. Walton Beach up in the panhandle off the gulf.
Another I believe hit around the Boynton Beach area north of Miami?

There are some maps here.

National Hurricane Center

All the info you need is there.

Charley landed near Punta Gorda, Florida.

Frances landed between Palm Beach on the south and Fort Pierce on the north.

Ivan landed near Gulf Shores, Alabama.

Jeanne landed near the southern end of Hutchinson Island, five miles southeast of Stuart.

Thanks everyone. As it turns out, three of the four hurricanes made landfall in the 16th Congressional District. I guess Rep. Mark Foley had his work cut out for him that hurricane season.

For Hurricane Jeanne, the center of the eye hit the south end of Hutchinson Island BUT the highest winds were reported in Ft. Pierce and Vero Beach (my hometown) because they were located on the north part of the eyewall. For Hurricane Frances, Vero Beach had the highest storm surge (8 feet) but the highest winds were more south I think (I can’t find that stat). So the center may hit a town but that doesn’t necessarily mean it was the worst hit.

Here’s my picture gallery if you need some damage pictures.