and Aquaman is...

Current rumour is that the new Aquaman is gonna be the two-time American Idol reject, Alan Ritchson. You might remember him . He took his shirt off for Paula Abdul. :dubious: :dubious: :stuck_out_tongue:

I told you, my name is Sea-man!

What, like in a movie? A voice in the cartoon? What?

Do you have a link for this rumor? I find it just about impossible to believe.

Coincidentally, there was a recent story at Aint-It-Cool suggesting that James Cameron might actually be interested in shooting the movie with Mark Wahlberg. talk about life imitating art…especially since the character of Vince Chase on Entourage is reportedly based on Wahlberg.

That was my first thought when I read this thread. Entourage has been doing the “Aquaman” movie thing as a thread most of this season. Wahlberg did base Vince Chase character on him, especially siince he is one of the exec producers.

BTW the guy in the OP can take his shirt off for me anytime, or anything else he wants to remove…lol.

Creepy. Looks like a cover for Blueboy.

I was kinda kidding.
Aquadude’s making a guest appearance on “Smallville” :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Seanbaby.com has a Super Friends review page with a fantastic piece about Aquaman. Poor ol’ guy.