The tales, by request of Anaamika

Ok, but only because I’m sitting around on my ass being worthless to the world while I wait for the second of 3 furniture deliveries today…

And because Mika asked, and it IS her birthday.

UNO:

1979, I would have been 19. Collegiate, shaggy hair and stuck in town the Tuesday before break when I was virtually alone in town, my ride home not leaving til the next afternoon. I went to the Strip (Carbondale, SIU. Those of you of a certain age will remember the Tap?) and sat alone in a booth in the back sipping Oly and watching TV. The waitress, a buddy of mine, points out two oriental girls across the room. Says they’ve been sitting there a few hours, and says since they and I are about the only ones there at 3 PM, how about I go say hi.

Right then they looked over and one of them waved and smiled. Hell, that’s all the encouragement I need, so I get up and go sit down. The one that waved says hi. Don’t ask names, I can’t remember anyway. I do remember that her sister, who once I got up close and could see, was just absolutely fucking gorgeous. Her sister also only knew about two full sentences of english. One was “hi, you bring more drink?”. The other would later become my favorite sentence ever. Sis 1 and I chat, they’re from Taipei, engineering students. Sis 2 only talks to Sis 1 but is freindly and laughs at the translations of my witticisms. Either that, or Sis 1 was saying “laugh, he thinks he’s funny”.

We talk, we have a couple more drinks, somehow I end up walking them back to their place (Thompson Point). Get invited in for another drink. Up til now, this was just me being nice, not even thinking that while I was sitting on their futon, sister # 2 would then offer up her other english sentence. “i can lick you?” while pointing, no reaching for my pants.

Well, I was taught to be polite and they’re guests in our country right? While she’s working on that, Sis 1, starts undressing. Bada Bing, Bada Boom.

Interestingly enough, Sis 2? That’s ALL she wanted to do the rest of the night I stayed there.

Postcript: Sometime later, I was in the Health Service explaining to a scowling nurse that it hurt to pee. And getting a shot.

DOS:

1982, I’m dating a (ohboy, I just remembered this part, refer to my waitress fetish…) girl named Kelly that was a waitress at the TGI Friday’s in Lombard at the time. Very cute girl, blondish, curly Shirley Temple hair, lots and lots of family $$.

After one of my baseball games, we go back to her family’s house, because Mumsy and Popsy were in Michigan shooting peasants or something decadent like that.

We ended up in her room, which was a beautiful place, one of those attic rooms with the steeply eaved ceiling. The room was as big as the footprint of the house, long and big enough for two. She shared it with her younger sister. kelly was 20 (I think), the sister maybe 18. Sister wasn’t home when we went up there, and I’d never seen her except in the pictures in the wallet.

Sis never came back while we were awake. In the morning, I wake up to hear a low kind of buzzing sound. My back is to the room, kind of spooned against hers. I hear now, in addition to the buzzing, a light gasp. I quietly wake Kelly, and whisper “WTF?”

She rolls over against me, and nonchalantly says “oh look who’s home”.

We kind of giggle, me just a bit uncomfortably. A few minutes later, the buzzing stops. Kelly leans up, over me and starts the “golf clap”. I’m still rolled over, back to the sister. Sis starts laughing and says something along the lines of “well, you didn’t look like you were sharing”.

Kelly looks me in the eye, and whispers that it would be nice if I kept Sis company while she ran down and started some coffee, and was I game for that?

Well, ok, but do you think it’s ok with her?

“Hey sis, why don’t you keep Future Bus Guy company while I make coffee?”

Kelly gets up, walks downstairs, Sis sits on the edge of the bed, lifts the sheet, grabs the massive hunk-o-manhood that is me, smiles and rolls right in where her big sister just left.

Coffee took a LONG time to make back then.

Holy crap, it was good to be young.

So that’s what rich people do, huh? I guess that’s one way to get rid of the class divide… :smiley:

Thanks, Mr Bus Guy…nice stories.

I don’t have any stories of two guys. Well, a lot of fictional ones. :smiley:

Oh, my! Is it hot in here? :smiley:

I never thought I’d be writing Penthouse, but …

No no no. When I re-live the second one in my head, it’s a Cinemax short, complete with the freaky bad background music.

bows before Mr. Bus Guy

Dude.

We’re not worthy! We’re not worthy! We’re not worthy!

[Jayne]I’ll be in muh bunk![/Jayne]

Lok

Damn. Now, the next time I see MR BUS GUY in a picture thread, this is all I’ll be able to think about. Thanks.