Vladimir Putin, President Pedophile

Putin kissed boy ‘like a kitten’

• “People came up and I began talking to them, among them this little boy. He seemed to me very independent, sure of himself and at the same time defenseless so to speak, an innocent boy and a very nice little boy,” Putin told the Web cast.

“I tell you honestly, I just wanted to touch him like a kitten and that desire of mine ended in that act.” *

What the fuck? is this some Russian custom I don’t know about? This story makes my skin crawl.

WTF? Why do you hate Russia? In Russia kitten touches you…
WTF?

Anyone who touches, hugs, or kisses a child is a pedophile. This is why I never do such things with my children. If they need affection I look them in the eye and shake their hand firmly. Nothing like teaching kids the value of a firm handshake.

The only time an adult should touch another person is if they are a medical professional or having sexual intercourse. And during sexual intercourse only the genital organs should be touching, anything else is perverted.

:rolleyes:

Yes, hugging and kissing your kids is exactly the same as lifting up someone else’s kid’s shirt and kissing them on the stomach, then saying that you wanted to “touch him like a kitten.”

Can we perhaps chalk this one up to poor translation or else a highly literal translation where idiomatic speech should have been interpreted more clearly?

At any rate, “petting like a kitten,” is a bit of a jump from molestation.

Unless you do some truly horid and sick things to kitty-cats, Kebert.

What, doesn’t he read the Bible?

PERVERT!!! The sexual organs should be protected by a sheet! Have you no shame!

No, you’re thinking ofLemur866.

Did you even read your linked article? The kid was stoked and had no problem with it.

Russians are cool with physical displays of affection and your reaction seems to say more about you than about Putin or that kid.

You stay the hell away from my cat, you wierdo.

Yeah, what he meant was “pussy”, not “kitten”.

Please. Russians are a bit more slobbery than your average American anal retent, but it was hardly molestation. I checked out the BBC version in Russian.

He says it was unplanned, doesn’t remember the kid’s name, he looked defenseless and he just wanted to squeeze him.

Ooh, ooh! Molester! He gave the kid a smooch on the tummy, and y’all are crying pedophile?

According the the English version, the kid refused to wash afterwards and said when he grows up he wants to be president. Wow. That kid is scarred.

This really pisses me off- the way in which any physical contact with a child is equated with paedophilia.

“Y’all” imples more than one person. So far as I can tell, the OP is all alone on this one.

I think you’ve been whooshed here. At least, I hope you’ve been whooshed.

Dude, chill. I’m more than sure Lemur was joking.

Pretty much. One of my college professors was from Russia and he told us that it wasn’t unusual at all for men to greet each other by a smooch on the lips, and there was absolutely nothing sexual about it.

I’ll say - Putin just brought another future politician into the world.

Years from now when the kid has overcome the handicap of being named Nikita and has become leader of Russia, this photo will be a damn sight cuter than the one of JFK shaking the hand of young Bill Clinton.

Tabby

So was I.