Family Guy 12/3-Song Peter was singing?

I don’t know if this one was a rerun or not, pardon if it was, but what the hell was that obnoxious song that Peter was singing when he got the touchdown for the Pats? It sounded like “Shaboobie” and I know it was spelled out on the field towards the end, but I missed reading it. It’s a terrible song and it’s stuck in my head today.

It’s from The Music Man.

I hate The Music Man.

It’s from the musical The Music Man, and the dance was pretty much identical to the one in that movie.

More importantly Can we see more of “Mad Man Stewie Griffin: Bookie from Hell?”

:smiley:

I loved that whole thing. It was exceedingly violent, but it seriously had me cracking up.

“Where’s my money, man?”

Family Guy-Shipoopi

I’ve got this playing on repeat at the moment. I watched this old episode of family guy the other day and I was dying laughing at how long and drawn out and over the top it was for a touchdown celebration. Certainly one of Family Guy’s best moments. Mister Booze is also up there for almost the same exact reasons.

“Shipoopi” was Buddy Hackett’s big number in the 1962 movie version of The Music Man

I love Shipoopi as performed by Buddy Hackett. I mistakenly took this to mean I loved the song. Then I saw a few other versions of The Music Man. Turns out I just love it as done by Buddy Hackett.

Dammit, Griffin! I said no showboating!

Way back during the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal a video surfaced of her from college where she was in this number! Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes…

Yeah… I made a touchdown…

Con…den…sation (sation sation sation)