I've been awake for almost 24 hours.

And I won’t be able to sleep for at least another 16 hours. :frowning:

It’s my fault. I don’t know why I didn’t at least try to sleep last night. Oh, yeah. I just had to finish that one download. Oh, and the one that I started when the first one was 50% finished. And so on. The good news is, my house is really clean. :rolleyes:

I have to be ready to start the day in less than an hour. I think I’ll go run around outside for a while. Take a jog around the block a few times or something.

Okay, sleep deprivation aside, today is going to be so fun! (I hope.) I’m going to a HUGE Halloween party. (Okay, we only hope it’s going to be HUGE.) I’ll probably see a lot of people that I haven’t seen in a long time. I’m kind of looking forward to that. Hopefully I’ll be able to duck out before midnight though. So, yeah. Pity me for being so tired, or call me stupid for not going to sleep last night. :slight_smile: Either way, I have to go.

I SO know how you feel. I had a day kinda like that yesterday. I think it’s the drugs I’m currently taking.

When I did crash last night, though, I crashed pretty hard. Someone called last night at about 10:30, and I never heard the phone, which was only about three feet from my head.

Have fun at the party! :smiley: