Which School Lunchbox Did You Have?

In the “Evel Knievel RIP” thread, several of us related having the Evel Knievel lunchbox. My younger brother had the “Land of The Lost” lunchbox.

Which one did you have? We’re talking mainly the 60/70s metal types here (metal, aluminum, or whatever they were made of) with matching thermoses.

Guys who can link to photos of the boxes are welcome here!

Sir Rhosis

I had the obnoxious orange Tupperware lunchbox, with matching orange milk/juice cup (with lid), orange sandwich box (with lid), snack box (with lid), and a huge helping of shame and humiliation.

I would have killed puppies for a Thundercats lunchbox.

I had a ‘Clash of the Titans’ lunchbox, and it was my favorite thing in the whole world.

And now it’s selling for way too much money:
http://www.lunchboxes.com/clas.html

I had the Land of the Lost lunchbox! But I promise, I’m not your younger brother.

What was so awesome about it was that it was metal and when you hit someone with it, it hurt. Best damn weapon ever!

Mine was a generic blue lunch box.

I had one with Pele on it, and another with the Return of the Jedi movie poster.

Buffalo Bill and his Pal Jingles. From a TV show that was off the air years before I was born.

Me too. Oh god, did I hate that lunchbox.
The only thing worse was when my mom would make me bring soup in the ugly yellow thermos. That ended the day the class bully dumped my tomato soup on me.

And then somehow, magically I think - I got a Garfield lunchbox. I really, really loved that lunchbox.

I had (have) a classic '76 King Kong Lunchbox. Kong is climbing one of the WTC towers on one side (?I think Helicopters attacking?).

I’ve had many others, but I’m not sure which.

I did have an Evel Knieval stunt figure and bike that you wound up and flip jumped Tonka’s with.

My daughter had a Captain Planet lunchbox. She’s been looking for another for two years now. I don’t think enough people got the Captain Planet lunchbox back when they were first out for there to be many about now.

I had the Evel stunt figure too! (RIP)

I had the Space: 1999 lunchbox, which I lost the Thermos to on the first day of kindergarten. (I think someone stole it. What kid has as his first memory stealing somebody’s Thermos?)

I later upgraded to the Peanuts lunchbox. Then it became lame (4th grade, 1982 or so) to have lunchboxes, so then it was all about the paper sack…

I had a Get Smart lunchbox. A quick check of Ebay shows one selling for $195. I forgot it on the bus one day, the next day I got it back all smashed, someone jumped on it till it was about an inch thick.

Hong Kong Phooey. I wish I still had it.

Adam-12, on this page.

I had Star Wars, Evel Knievel, I may have had a Muppet one in there too. All had matching thermos. I had to have more than that…I better think about this some more.

Actually, Wild Bill Hickock. What do I know? I’ve never seen the show.

Six Million Dollar Man lunchbox, which I had the foresight to cover with a set of Star Wars stickers. Both of which are now significantly reduced in resale value. Oh, well – at least I can relive the memories of having a cool Six Million Dollar Man lunchbox that was covered with Star Wars stickers.

Me too.

Get Smart. It was awesome!