Post your original "Two types of People" Jokes.

Let’s make up new Two types of people in the world jokes.

I’ll start:

There are 1/2 types of people in the world, those who get fractions and those who don’t.

What’s yours?

There are one type of people in the world: Those who understands noun-verb agreement.

The apparently ubiquitous:
There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don’t.

There are two types of people in the world. Those who are schizophrenic.

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who think there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

Plus some others who aren’t sure.

There are two types of people in the world, and you’re not one of them.

There are three types of people in the world, those who can count and thsoe who can’t.

There are two types of people in the world. Those who finish punchlines

There are two types of people in the world; those who see things through until the end.

There are two types of people in the word, those without A.D.D. and those – Hey, look, a firetruck!

The third type is people who spellcheck. :smiley:

There are two types of people in the world, those who are on my side or those who are in my way.

Funny though. This one really doesn’t work if you spell it properly (“ten” spelled out is always ten base ten), OR if you pronounce it properly (“there are one-zero types of people” will just be a duh to those who know binary).

IANA mathematician, just a copyeditor and recreational nitpicker.

There are two types of people in the world, those who believe that existential reality is a manifestation of some synthetic subjective view onto a transtitive relation among possible worlds that supertranspire onto an objective transcendentalism from which the very fabric of the multiverse arose and those believe it’s all just bullshit.

There are two types of people in the world.

Those who come to a fork in the road and those who take it.

There are too types of people!

(No there aren’t!)

There are two people who can type in the world. And they are very busy.

There are two types of people in the world: my second cousin, and everyone else.

You probably meant:

Their are too types of people

There are eight types of people in the world: one lovely lady who is bringing up three very lovely girls, and four men living all together.