This turkey was killed by hand with a sharp knife

That was on the label of the turkey I cooked last Christmas dinner. I wonder if they put all the causes of death on each and every turkey. I’d like to go down to the packaging plant one day and read all the labels. Oh the humanity.

“This turkey died of a heart attack while sitting at home and watching TV”
“This turkey was killed in a drive-by shooting by a rival chicken gang”
“This turkey died by misadventure in a sky-diving accident when his primary shoot failed to open”
“This turkey drowned while surfing off the Hawaiian coast”

“This turkey had a fighting chance–it was given a knife and turned loose on an island before being hunted down by a professional turkey hunter, also armed only with a knife.”

Actually, it was an ill-conceived radio promotion. :smiley:

Chute me now.

This turkey was mown down at dawn
by a bright red sports car
on its way home
from an allnight party

“This turkey acquired a taste for auto-erotic asphyxiation.”
“This turkey rolled his Bentley over the guardrail on Hwy 50.”
“This turkey did not know that she was allergic to peanut oil.”
“This turkey was set on fire and flung over a besieged castle wall.”

And this little turkey cried “wee-wee-wee” all the way home.

“This turkey touched Chuck Norris.”

“This turkey went insane from too much pot.”

“This turkey had a chance, but after it fell in love with a chicken it chose to go to the chicken slaughterhouse with his love instead of living out the rest of his days without her. That would have been a fate worse than death.”

“This turkey died in the defense of a grateful nation.”

“This turkey died because he was shot through the heart, and you’re to blame. You give love a bad name.”

This turkey choked on someone else’s vomit.

This turkey took a dry dive from a hotel room
This one hung himself from a cell in the tombs
This one jumped in front of a subway train
The last one one got slit in the jugular vein
That turkey, I miss it more than all the others,
I salute it, my brother

“This turkey was killed in an explosion in a retaliatory killing by the Chicken Mafia. It turns out that he had previous chocked *the *chicken.”

This turkey was bred for rapid weight gain rather than long-term viability, and died horrifically from various medical complications less than a year after its presidential pardon.

This turkey jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge.

This turkey was killed by Professor Plum, in the Lounge, with the Candlestick.

This turkey was all like “What’s the point? I can’t fly, I’m huge, I’ve got these ugly wattle things and I can’t even screw properly. Fuck it all.” Before it took an overdose, it called a turkicide hotline and by hearing a compassionate voice at the other end it received a new sense of hope and decided that maybe it would give life one more chance. Unfortunately later that day it was run over by an ice cream truck.

:stuck_out_tongue: You guys are all awesome - gave me a laugh when I most needed it.

This turkey died in a bizarre gardening accident.

This turkey took LSD and jumped out of the turkey coop thinking he was SuperTurkey.

Since the turkey coop was only 18 inches off the ground, he was unharmed. So he tripped balls for several hours, came down, and then had his head chopped off.

This turkey died a lonely, broken old bird who sat out the remainder of his life filled with regret.

After a life of devotion and service to the community, this turkey passed away peacefully at his coop of residence, surrounded by close friends and family. He is survived by his loving wife, 27 children, 19 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren. His spirit will be sorely missed. Brine for at least 5 hours prior to baking.

This turkey was killed by ten million pounds of slush from New York and New Jersey.

[The Pixies]
This turkey’s gone to Heaven…*

[/The Pixies]