Legend of 1900 Piano Duel Music

Great movie, IMHO.

Does anyone know the name of the piece 1900 played to win the duel with Jelly Roll Morton?

Can’t seem to find it through Google or a couple of other search engines.

I assume the piece is by Morricone.

It’s not “Study for Three Hands”.

This should help you out. It is a complete soundtrack listing with sound clips. Only took me 15 seconds to find by typing in “Legend of 1900 soundtrack” into Google.

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/redirect/leaf=switch/from=sr-8433858-2/target=buyweb_purchase/itemid=796664

I can find the soundtrack.

I can’t find that specific piece of music, it doesn’t seem to be on the soundtrack.

if u still dont have this song let me know

i ll send it to u by email

we all deserve good music man

Astroglide: Last Activity: 02-06-2004 07:39 PM

So, this is what zombies listen to?

Moderator Action

Welcome to the SDMB, serialferris.

This thread is close to a decade and a half old, and the OP hasn’t participated on this board in about a decade. It’s a pretty safe bet that they won’t see your reply.

Also, please note that while music published prior to 1922 is in the public domain, actual recordings of that music are often subject to different rules and may not be in the public domain. As part of the SDMB registration agreement, you agree not to post anything that encourages activity that is illegal in the U.S., which includes copyright violations. If you are offering a sheet music copy of what the OP is looking for, that’s fine. If you are offering an actual recording, that will likely violate the terms of the user agreement here and is grounds for banning. Please keep this in mind with future offers of music.

I am also closing this thread due to its old age and the fact that OP no longer participates here. If for some reason anyone has an interest in this particular piece of music, they are free to open a new thread in Cafe Society.

Thread closed.