Ever Seen a Celebrity Take a Pee ?

Hey guys…

Ever stood shoulder to shoulder with a celeb whilst relieving your bladder? Maybe you looked over to Michael Douglas and said “Hi, how’s it hanging?” - or played “chase the matchstick” with Sting at one of those old-fashioned full length urinals ? Or did you stare into space on discovering you were completely unable to go in their presence?

For the record, I have splashed my boots in the company of Elvis Costello and Phil Collins though, alas, not at the same time…no words were spoken but I like to think we bonded briefly in silent contemplation…

I once took a leak behing Megadeth’s tour bus.
Does that count?

You know, I’ve never seen a celebrity in real life? Not once. And I live in California, where movie stars out number actual human beings by a two to one margin. Once, while waiting in line for a movie, George Lucas walked right in front of me, but I didn’t even notice him. I was to busy checking out his daughter.

My husband once shared a bathroom with Corey Haim (hey, you didn’t say it had to be an “A-List” celebrity). He (my husband) was an extra in a movie which starred Corey Haim (please contain your jealousy). Mr. Jeannie was in the men’s room taking a leak and Corey just walked in, took the next urinal and tried to strike up a conversation. Apparently this goes against some “man rule” and my husband said something quickly, zipped up and left the room. To this day, if he ever sees Corey Haim on TV or whatnot he will comment about how rude he was to talk to him in the men’s room.

I took a leak right alongside John Waihee, the then Governor of Hawaii, when I was in high school. :slight_smile:

I also took a leak alongside Vivian Campbell and one or two of the other guys from that 80’s rock band “Whitesnake.”

Also knew a rock guitar player named Marty Friedman very well, way back when (Before he joined Megadeth), and have taken a leak in his Waikiki apartment, although he wasn’t there at the time.

jacques pepin, in o’hare airport. i couldnt see his dick, although i tried. hes one of those stand REAL close kinda guys.

In the Reno airport, after flying on the same flight, after standing behind him in the ticket line at LAX , I was 2 urinals away from Bruce Dern. And I wanted to ask him why his hair was so long in “Coming Home”. (he played a marine and he was VERY good, but his hair would never had been that long if he was a marine and it ruined the movie for me)

But I remained silent.

[Unseen and unexpected, stuyguy appears from nowhere and sprints to the head pack with a reply that easily leaves the previous posters in the dust.]

I pissed next to Charlton Heston. That’s right, bub, Mr. Getyourhandsoffmeyoufilthyapeandmosestoo, Charlton Heston.

And, no there was no penis comparing. I just told him I liked his appearances on Politically Incorrect. He thanked me.

This is really stretching it but I once took a pee next to a Jim Morrison impersonator. I went to see the band “The Back Doors” and during the break, I had to leak. Here he comes stumbling in, just like Morrison, half-swagger/half-unsure and stepped up to zip down. I said, “I’m enjoying the show”, he says “Me too” and smiled.

That’s it.

Chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee Sam Nunn himself.

There I am at National Airport waiting for Lady Chance to get in from Mobile and BANG! Looks who shaking the dew off the lily next to me.

He had people in there with him taking orders, too. I hope I’m that cool someday.

I have this intense feeling that I have but I just can’t remember it. It was at the Varsity theater on University Ave. shrugs dammit! I want to say George Takai but I think I’m just remembering that from somebody else’s post.
sigh

I remember my music teacher in high school saying he had had the honor (such as it is) of peeing next to Leonard Bernstein. He claimed to be in shock of the great man, but didn’t say if it affected his ability to perform at the stall.

Personally, I thought that was taking hero worship too far. But then, he was a real weirdo.

Well, I haven’t seen or heard any celebrities pee, but I was rushed to the emergency room once for some reason and I kept hearing the person behind Curtain Number Two vomit profusely. It was the heart-and-soul kind of puke. I found out later it was Jerry Lee Lewis. We heard on the news the next day that he had “eaten some bad barbeque”.

>>I once took a leak behing Megadeth’s tour bus.
Does that count?

saudade, I suppose it depends on whether or not it was during the “Risk” tour.

I took a leak next to Detroit Red Wing Darren McCarty at “Woodys” in Royal Oak a few years ago.

I saw Dr. Demento stepping out of the unisex.

At Monterey’s airport somebody had written above my urinal “what does one gay man say to another at a gay bar? May I push in you stool?” If I’d known it was Mel Brooks next to me I might have read it out loud, at least the first part to see if he’d supply the punch line.

Sandra Bullock.

Oh, I wish!

Aren’t there websites devoted to this sort of thing?

Not me (ha!) but a gay friend of mine once right next to the straight celebrity who is his absolute fantasy. He was unable to talk to the guy, he was in such awe. And he was in shock for the rest of the night.

Montel Williams once did a show on modern manners, and included this scenerio. He said he can’t tell you how many times he’s been at a urinal and total strangers come up to him and start talking. He always wants to turn and shake their hand while (presumably) peeing on their shoes. He doesn’t though.

Michael Jordan walked in on a friend of mine in a bar bathroom once (in Chapel Hill). I wasn’t in the bathroom, but this friend was occupying the lone stall and the two urinals were taken… and the door lock was broken… The extent of the conversation was something like, “Sorry, man”

I can’t personally vouch for the authenticity, but MJ was there that night and I did see him go into the bathroom while this friend was in there heeding that most terrible of urgent late-night bar stomach ailings.

My best ‘pee-beside’ would be Chris Carawell, the ACC basketball POY 1999, in a movie theatre bathroom. Not ‘A-list’, for sure.