$1.99 gasoline

It’s been below $2.00 here in Tucson for quite a while. Currently, it’s around $1.75 a gallon.

BTW, TriPolar, where are you located?

Around $2.60 in Bay Area. It was lower, but in California whenever gas prices get too low some refinery or other has an “accident” which reduces the supply and increases the price. Or there is suddenly scheduled maintenance.

Worker: Boss, I can get this problem fixed and have you up and running in a day.

Bass: You do and you’re fired.

Sorry, Rhode Island. Our prices stay in line with southern Mass.

Has that changed. It’s been a while (1999 I believe) since I visited the Cayman Islands, but at that time the Cayman Island dollar was pegged to exactly $1.25 U.S. That would make CI$3.99 = US$4.99.

ETA: Never mind. I see you’re doing a conversion from Imperial gallon to US Gallon as well.

$1.68 this past Saturday. Kansas City, MO.

You should have driven a little bit east. I didn’t see anything over $1.60 in Independence and Lees Summit MO.

We’re around $1.89-1.95 here in Orlando(ish).

$1.65 in southern New Joisey yesterday.

I have paid $1.79 the last two weeks.

Not exactly apples to apples but 86.9/litre Canabux. Roughly works out to $2.31 US/gal in the heart of oil country.

Charleston, SC. $1.69 yesterday.

$1.55 here in Spring (northern Houston suburb), TX.

I have a discount thing with the grocery store, but it just drops it a few cents to whatever Raceway or whatever has it.

(Don’t get me started about the gas stations that advertise a very cheap price—if you use their giftcard. Such misleading signing! Aaargh! And I get why cash is sometimes cheaper than a credit card, because of the fees. It’s a pet peeve.)

$1.65. Works for me.

I never really pay that much attention (since I have to buy it regardless of how much it costs) but Gasbuddy says there are a bunch of stations near my house (Oviedo, FL) at $1.88. Pretty sure the last time I paid less than $2 a gallon I was in high school.

It’s been mostly about a buck seventy-something for the last few months. I think at one point I saw it as low as $1.55[sup]9[/sup].

Paid $1.69 in Detroit last week.

Paid $3.29 in Los Angeles this week.

As of today anywhere from 1.699 to 1.799 for regular.

My mom had a bundch of “fuel points” gainted by shopping at a particular grocery. They were giving, for a short time, four times the usual points for gift card purchases. Between that, regular shopping, and me filling out her online customer satisfaction surveys, she had 700 points, for 70cents off per gallon. She got gas for .999.

Been well under $2 for some time now. Even the higher “Quikie Mart” places are in the mid $1.89s. Went under $1 when using loyalty points during the last down cycle. Not really there yet.

In my part of Montgomery County (MD), somewhere around $2.10-$2.20. In the other half of the county, about $1.90.

I spent the weekend in Lakewood, NJ and got $1.81 on my way out of town.

I paid $1.94 today.