1 year old Kodak 8mm film digitizer

Well…

I’m cleaning out my deceased mothers house. Doing good. I’m really donating anything and everything (except the house :slight_smile: )

I have a 1 year old Kodak 8mm film digitizer. Nobody that I can find wants it. So I threw it on Nextdoor. I managed to post it. And then looked at the stuff for sale. YIKES!

If anyone wants an 8mm film digitizer. IM me. Gently used. One year old.

Kodak Reels film digitizer

Will it work with Super 8mm also?

Yes.

I don’t know how much Super 8 I did, but probably a dozen. And about 50-60 of regular 8mm.

I was the AV guy in grade school a lifetime ago. These things do need attention as it’s done. It’s not really just plug and play. You can and do watch the films as they are recorded on a small screen. It’s one frame at a time, and then it stitches it together and records to an SD card that you can then copy and share with anyone.

This is exactly what I need. I have many reels of standard 8mm shot over the years, some by my dad and many more by me. In fact, I still have a camera and use it from time to time (yes, there are still suppliers of fresh film though you can’t just go to the drug store and pick it up). But I have no way to share this stuff and have been interested in getting something like what you have. I’ll message you.

@Hatchie. Already made arraignments with @Fear_Itself . I’m only charging shipping costs with the agreement that they just ‘Pay it Forward’. Give it to someone else when they are through with it.

I’ll let the two of you work that out.

Thanks, will do.