10,000 post party! Woo hoo!

That movie is not to be mentioned! :smiley:

Congrats on your 10,000+ posts, tracer, but you know, it really hurt when you stepped on me! sniff, sniff

Better watch yourself, tracer, I’m right behind you!

:wink:

What??

A 10,000 post party with cake but no ice cream???

I just opened a carton.

Anyone want chocolate ice cream?
Oh, yeah. Congrats tracer. Does this mean you’re entitled to the Gold Card and keys to the SDMB washroom?

:smiley:

Because after all it’s quantity, not quality that counts, right Noodles? :wink: :smiley:

Not everyone, outside of the Mod’s, I believe that Monty is the oldest active poster with an id number of 14.

I used to be quite prolific. But I had a little operation a few years ago and that took care of that. Had to spend a weekend with a bag of frozen peas in my lap…

And I thank you for it. You and all the other little people I squashed beneath my juggernaut-like iron heel. I couldn’t have made it to this pinnacle of human endeavor without spattering the blood of the innocent on the ground beneath me to pave my way. Bow down before me! Wah ha ha ha ha!
(Oh, and BTW, that “Them’s fightin’ words!” comment of mine a few messages back was directed at Arnold Winkelried, for having the gall to accuse me of not getting into fistfights and breaking the rules. C’mon, don’t be paintin’ me as some kinda mama’s boy! You know the other prisoners here’ll take it out on my ass!)

Is it double-fudge extra dark death-by-chocolate ice cream?

If not, why not?