18 months [regarding Trump's tenure]

Thread relocated from IMHO to MPSIMS, as there does not seem to be a discernible question in the OP. I’ve also edited the title to provide some detail as to the thread topic.

Chip Dundas, please be more descriptive with your thread titles in the future.

You need a question to be a humble opinion? I would have thought simply stating an opinion would be enough.

…which he didn’t do. Probably should have ended with a “And this is awesome*!”, rather than just listing a bunch of flat facts.
*Note: I am not saying that the flat facts stated in the OP are awesome. In fact the fact that his house hasn’t depreciated and his 401k isnt in the tank don’t twinge my interest meters in the slightest. (It’s good his kids aren’t dead yet, though (presuming they still aren’t).)

Could you be more descriptive?

Actually they were set up under Obama.

They didn’t seem to think that making money and the world not blowing up was important when a black democrat was president. But now that a white republican is president, suddenly that is a sign of major success.

We didn’t? (Yeah, I read “It Can’t Happen Here” in the summer of 2016. Couldn’t do it now.)

We don’t have any of the awful things listed in the OP - YET - because the U.S. government is not a dictatorship.

Well sure, but apparently there are those who could use yet another reminder some principles only hold when convenient or when facts can be brazenly ignored.

They aren’t conservative policy issues at all. Hence his problem is not his conservative policy issues. He doesn’t really have any.

That’s a little unfair. He’s pretty committed to both his “make Donald richer” and “golf more than the last guy” policies. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello, I am Eliza.

If these are the criteria by which you guage satisfaction then you must have simply loved the Obama years.

Not to mention (shudder) the Clinton years.